Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Commiserations

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
we already had one on here, who didnt even go to the game and spelt like a little child, but thanks anyway, and yeah i would like to play you again your beatable but our tactics were woeful

Almost certainly a palace fan.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
we already had one on here, who didnt even go to the game and spelt like a little child, but thanks anyway, and yeah i would like to play you again your beatable but our tactics were woeful

They beat us 4 times this season. They are better than us. Get over it.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I like Derby's style, and for once seem to have a lot of English players. Good luck to them they deserve promotion

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Pah...I don't care who goes up now. Well done to Derby though you certainly had our number this season.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
A big well done to Derby. You were great to watch and well deserved your victories and I'm confident you'll make the Premiership this time round. Good luck for next year. Sorry we couldn't have made more of a game of the play-off legs but I would imagine you're not too bothered about that.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Who's the imbecile marking down all these posts? They need to grow up.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

I to would like to play them. Didn't we double them twice in the first two seasons at the Amex?
They are having one of those seasons that we all dream off.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
We are used to failure on the pitch and so personally I'm not that bothered. Enjoy Wembley

Are we? I recall 4 promotions since that day In Hereford, I recall success at the Mil Stad, I recall moving to our new home, beating premier league teams in the cup, Vicente, Bridge, I recall 2 seasons in a row finishing in the top 6 of the 5th biggest league in Europe. I'm not used to failure on the pitch, used to quite a bit of success.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Who's the imbecile marking down all these posts? They need to grow up.

Probably [MENTION=17599]Gus[/MENTION]ty , that seems to be his wheeze at the moment.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Probably [MENTION=17599]Gus[/MENTION]ty , that seems to be his wheeze at the moment.

I don't see the problem in congratulating the opposition, especially when they have played very well and the result has been so one-sided. If it were Palace, of course, that would be different.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I don't see the problem in congratulating the opposition, especially when they have played very well and the result has been so one-sided. If it were Palace, of course, that would be different.

If Palace had beaten us 4 times in a season i am sure riots would be breaking out all over Sussex

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Have a feeling that Wigan might upset QPR tomorrow night and with the Latics' Wembley experience you'd have to make them slight favourites if they get through.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Commiserations and apologies for any twats you get coming on here giving it the big 'un tonight or in the next few days.

Hope we don't play you next season and I get the impression you don't want to play us again :wink:

Thanks. Thought you were very good tonight; powerful, tricksy, good to watch - judging by the other semi on Friday, you should fare very well. Good luck.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Well done, the scoreline does not lie. If we had had a little more luck and a pair of strikers fully fit we might have given you a better contest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here