Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Comments on Wigan's twitter page

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Twitter is full of idiots, definitely, but they are easily avoided. I use it a lot, mostly to talk to other people in my profession about nerdy data things.

I think people sometimes see Twitter as this hellscape where you're constantly barraged with the inane ramblings of the mind-numbing masses and that place definitely exists but you choose your content on there.

I have a "professional" Twitter account from being a theatre critic and mine is full of moaning actors; it's the absolute pits and I only use it to advertise for traffic... Socially I hate the thing. Another way for Johnny-come-Nobody to vent his spleen without being contradicted.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Sounds like a bunch of knobs to me. What makes people who write such drivel wise enough to dictate what happens at the club?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I have a "professional" Twitter account from being a theatre critic and mine is full of moaning actors; it's the absolute pits and I only use it to advertise for traffic... Socially I hate the thing. Another way for Johnny-come-Nobody to vent his spleen without being contradicted.

Well, there's your problem. You chose who to follow.

I agree with your original point about football fans on twitter though. On match days when I use the #bhafc it's painful to see some of the shit people come out with.

Otherwise, journalists, comedians, musicians, a few decent football related accounts, it's very enjoyable.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I think people sometimes see Twitter as this hellscape where you're constantly barraged with the inane ramblings of the mind-numbing masses and that place definitely exists but you choose your content on there.

Hey - that's the strapline for North Stand Chat.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Protip: You can mute moaning actors' accounts on Twitter so they become invisible to you without actually blocking them. Go to their profile page and click on the gear/cog icon and then mute. Alternatively click on the icon on an individual tweet.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
At least Sammi Hyppia seems to have turned a coroner.

Turned a corner?, what corner? We were unbelievably fortunate to win last night in my opinion. He has a long way to go yet before he can claim to have 'turned a corner, and with another performance like that Blackburn wiill bring us back down to earth on Saturday.

Having said that, l'll take the three points thank you very much.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Protip: You can mute moaning actors' accounts on Twitter so they become invisible to you without actually blocking them. Go to their profile page and click on the gear/cog icon and then mute. Alternatively click on the icon on an individual tweet.

I actually did not know this! Thank you!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Turned a corner?, what corner? We were unbelievably fortunate to win last night in my opinion. He has a long way to go yet before he can claim to have 'turned a corner, and with another performance like that Blackburn wiill bring us back down to earth on Saturday.

Erm, It was actually a joke about the spelling of the manager's name.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Whoosh :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here