Commentary available on the Red Button tonight for those outside Sussex without Playe

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Are found it, you need to go to sports multiscreen 3001 then press option 1 and then use arrows to change commentary !

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Thanks to op for the thread. Legend. My radio was really irritating me with the intermittant loss of signal and now with sky clear as crystal. Thanks too to the step by step guiders - I was a little lost.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
im on freeview,and i dont have a clue how to get the commentary up ? help !!!

I too am on Freeview on BBc1 press red button
Select 1
Then at the top should be a yellow bar with two speakers, hit your arrow keys hit the right and then third up is Radio Sussex

Hope that helps

west upper king

Aug 31, 2011
Select 1
Then at the top should be a yellow bar with two speakers, hit your arrow keys hit the right and then third up is Radio Sussex

Hope that helps

i know its me just being stupid, butdont have a clue do i press 1 on the controller ?

I do apologise for misleading Freeview viewers. In my haste to get the details up I misheard and thought FreeView was mentioned. :blush:
But Billy said he did get it!
Select 1

Hope that helps

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports