Comment on Chelsea site made me chuckle anyway

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
We're definately living on borrowed time with The Dagger, but I at least hope he'll be with us until season's end.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
We're definately living on borrowed time with The Dagger, but I at least hope he'll be with us until season's end.

Vicente is a man of principles, and likes to see things through. He wants to play in England and wants a taste of the Premiership. I think we have this season to do that, if not this season then who knows, he may go to Spain, but I genuinely don't think we have too much to worry about within England

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
He was on fire today, and the sight of Torres having a hissey when they took him off.........heaven

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Fixtures by 3 and a half hours on the players ratings thread but yes, it made me smile too

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344119970.484582.jpg

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
We're definitely living on borrowed time with The Dagger, but I at least hope he'll be with us until season's end.

Perhaps, perhaps not.

I think that after today, and now that Bruno is on board and seemingly totally enthusiastic, and they are friends, if not special friends, maybe both will hang around !

Sure do hope so as both are phenomenal !

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
I must confess due to work, I was not there today, and watched the game via a live stream. The Chelsea Tv commentators almost seemed surprised saying that Vicente had a good game. Hillarious.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

According to the Argus today he is quite keen to sign a new contract, which would mean at least one, maybe two more seasons after this coming one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports