Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coming to the WSU North End on Thursday Night...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Top work Brady mate. That's going to look fantastic & again will keep the SOB name flying high as we try to do :)

Ps - some right twats on this thread who are prob ones who sit down & moan without singing all game :thumbsup:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I know Sussex Uni's American Football side are called the 'Saxons'. Are all the other sports teams from that Uni Saxons too? They were awful compared to Brighton Uni's team 'Tsunami' but then again I believe are a newer program and Tsunami were one of the top sides in the country this year.

Maybe it is Sussex Uni Students Saxons, but it took a while to realise. Good effort but if intended that way nearly failed with someone who knows and seems most in Brighton don't.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I hope, for the sake of the scarf/banner, that it is not obscuring my view of the pitch/screens during the montage.

Hopefully it will not inconvenience you for the few minutes it will be on display, it won't be up when the match is on.
It will be near the front of the WSU so if you are further back it won't be a problem
Where I sit I have to look sideways to see the screens so I'm sure the banner won't affect your view.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
That looks great, and, come to think of it, I can't ever remember seeing a giant scarf before. Good job! It's great that when our fans make stuff like this they do it well, unlike the fortress.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Can't you hang it on string so that it is just below the advertising, if there is something to tie it to? Good work though.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
forgot to ask, who knitted it?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Good Work! shame it cant be displayed! would be great to see some pictures or the East Stand to have something similar. East sand, the ugly Sister of the west.

show's just get it done. dont go begging for money and not deliver anything like that lot on here.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Well here it is, and I'm sorry my phone's camera doesn't do it justice:

6unujebe.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here