Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coming to Plymouth Argyle FC?

PAFC1985

Sep 2, 2011
Plymouth
I saw somewhere that your fans are coming to our last game of the season at Home Park, just wondered if this is true?

Chris.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I'm not sure suppose we don't have a game that day though so there may be some. Where did you hear this?

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
I saw somewhere that your fans are coming to our last game of the season at Home Park, just wondered if this is true?

Chris.

Post the details here. You might just get some more fans down. :)

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Saturday 5th May 2012

Plymouth Argyle v Cheltenham Town.

PAFC1985

Sep 2, 2011
Plymouth
We will be celebrating staying up in the football league hopefully and celebrating an end to a rubbish season.

We would like as many fans as possible to fill Home Park no matter what team you support!!!

Details are as follows:

Date: Saturday 5th May 2012.

Venue: Home Park, Plymouth.

Kick Off time: 15:00

Visitors: Cheltenham Town FC

Price: Adult £20, Over 65 £15, Under 17 £7 and a Family Ticket £25 (1 adult and 1 under 18 year-old in the Family Area).

So sort of a local derby and Cheltenham are looking to book their place in the play offs.

Last edited:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Been to 4 games at argyle this season with a st holder mate will be going to this match if they are safe hoping some other sw based albion fans will go too as it should be a great day out especially the fansfest still lots of appreciation towards brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here