Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Comedy WARS: Only Fools & Horses vs. Blackadder (All 4 series)

Which is better?

• Only Fools & Horses

Votes: 105 46.5%
  • Blackadder

Votes: 121 53.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Rather than go at these things piecemeal maybe we should start again with nominations and secondings and group stages ?

Be my guest...

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Rather than go at these things piecemeal maybe we should start again with nominations and secondings and group stages ?

Agreed - too many heavyweight matchups.

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom
Oh really tough, but in Memoriam to Roger Lloyd-Pack:

Trigger: What you up to Dave?

Rodney: I'm listening to Mozart's Concerto No.5 in D-Minor.

Trigger: No words to this song Dave?

Rodney: No Trigger, it's an instrumental.

Del Boy: Alright Trigger? What you doing?

Trigger: I'm listening to Mozart's Concerto No.5 in D-Minor.

Del Boy: Okay.

Trigger: It's the karaoke version

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
love them both equally, can`t believe one of these greats will go out and one of those dog turds Miranda or Mrs Brown`s Boys goes through.
Its like Brazil v Argentina in the second round of the World Cup while San Marino go up against Botswana.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
You are knocking out one of these two and keeping in one of Miranda and Mrs Brown's Boys - phew

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
love them both equally, can`t believe one of these greats will go out and one of those dog turds Miranda or Mrs Brown`s Boys goes through.
Its like Brazil v Argentina in the second round of the World Cup while San Marino go up against Botswana.

You are knocking out one of these two and keeping in one of Miranda and Mrs Brown's Boys - phew

:dunce:

this isn't a knockout, just a series of face offs. Will do a proper competition with NOMINATIONS etc after World's Hardest Creature comp is over.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I always thought that the wonderful running joke in Blackadder was that they are modern (totally cynical) men with a modern (totally cynical) outlook on life imprisoned in the era of each series. In addition Only Fools and Horses is far too sentimental for my taste.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I reckon OFAH is taking a beating here, but a straight run off, one vote one comedy, it would have romped home. Many people's favourite, against loads of people like me, who really weren't bothered by it at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here