Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Comedy WARS: Miranda vs. Mrs Brown's Boys

Which is better?

• Miranda

Votes: 41 21.9%
  • Mrs Brown's Boys

Votes: 34 18.2%
  • Literally ANYTHING rather than this two fetid, stinking, braindead chunks of pure BOLLOCKS

Votes: 112 59.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
I'm joining the uncool list and saying that I too quite like Miranda, she is a very good comedy actress.
I'd love to see Limmy's show in these playoffs, unlikely as it was only aired on BBC 2 Scotland, his show is brilliant.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Who told you Miranda was a comedy ?

She's the Jane McDonald of the comedy world !!!! Talentless, ugly and pointless.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Picking one of these 2 is like choosing how you wish to be killed.

Being set on fire and slowly burn to death or watch either of these shows - I know which id prefer.

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
Don't mind Miranda, but can see why these two are together.

Mrs Browns Boys, if it was a stand-up would be McIntyre. May make your Gran chuckle.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Sure the electoral commission would question the undue influence placed on voters by the wording of the NOTA option (Didn't influence me as I was going to vote NOTA anyway!!)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Both are shite, bloody hate that Miranda bird though! But if you put a gun against my head and told me to choose........ id pull the trigger.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Mrs Miranda Brown's Boys script...

MH: Oh, I'm so fed up. No-one calls me...

MB: He, he. Feck aaarf, ye tall witch.

MH: All of my friends are out, my arse is getting bigger...

MB: Jaysus, what a gobshoite, heh, heh.

MH: And I feel so insecure.

MB: Stick in op yer bollocks.

Repeat to fade

This. :lolol:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I have never in my life seen any comedy more shit that MRs Browns Boys. Not even slightly funny, add to that that it is irritating as hell.

Miranda on the other hand is womens TV. Half an hour when I can sit on the ipad and surf the net without being moaned at so for that reaosn alone it wins.

That said you could put watching paint drying or watching puppies being slaughtered against mrs browns boys and its dry emulsion and dead dogs every day.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think I'll HAVE to put both of these into the USWC for CONTROVERSY purposes as much as anything.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
We need to stick together on this one.

I think a lot of people fail to see the satirical nature of what Miranda Hart is achieving with Miranda. She has managed to poke real fun at the post Bridget Jones West London set, as well as mixing up a timeless mix of 'Carry On' slapstick, Frank Spencer, Hi-de-Hi within a complete farce. I don't go out of my way to watch it, but when I do, it does make me chuckle. Perhaps it's a generation thing, but I find Miranda achieving a nostalgic nod back to a different time sprinkled with a knowing nod that it is all a bit stupid.

i think you're looking into it too much

all that needs to be known is its a piece of shit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here