harvey.jpg

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Bit dated but The General & Steamboat Bill Jnr starring Buster Keaton

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Was just about to post Top Secret & seen i've been beaten to it. Great movie
I referenced it the other day when my boss was talking to a Hilary. Only on the phone so don't know if her bosoms defied gravity.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
If you want to go old, I rather enjoyed His Girl Friday. So quickfire you miss the next joke because you're still laughing at the the last one.

I really like Baseketball, from the makers of South Park

Kurt Nogood

May 13, 2011
Tropic Thunder - Tom Cruise is superb.
Whoops Apocalypse - not seen for ages but remember finding Rik Mayall and his SAS squadron fighting waxworks at Madame Tussaud’s very funny.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Trains, Planes and Automobiles,

Without A Clue

Trains... was my first thought.
Without a Clue is such a wonderful film and hugely underrated (in that no one ever talks about it - but... Michael Caine? Ben Kingsley? C'mon!!)
Napoleon Dynamite is a superbly joyously funny film. A one-off.

Last edited:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Another vote here for Trains, Planes and Automobiles. I’ve never laughed as much in a cinema and probably seen it more times since than any other movie (I don’t tend to watch anything more than once generally).. a bit schmaltzy at the end, but 2 brilliant comedians at the height of their powers.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
I don’t get he Adam Sandler thing, not funny at all and mostly quite offensive, just my opinion.

This.

BUT

Punch Drunk Love is a glorious film, funny, moving, magical - and not because my expectations were so so low. And Adam Sandler is very very good in it. Paul Thomas Anderson wrote and directed it, unbeknownst to me beforehand, so you know you're on solid steel ground.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I feel I should be offended. Will have to watch this film to find out why.

Lol! I was wondering if you'd see my post. I can guarantee that if you have a mouthfull of peanuts when 'the sentence' is delivered you will possibly take someone's eye out :lolol::cheers:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here