Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Comedians' think it is funny to stamp on a homeless guys cake...

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
That actually made me want to cry, call me a soppy **** if you like. I would have LOVED to have seen someone lay that 'comedian' out.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Words fail me, nothing funny or clever etc. about that video....... why would you do it let alone put it up on the net?

2nd one is better, not sure how 'real' but hopefully it is

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I knew it! Whenever I give money to a homeless they go straight to their dealer and score a big ****ing carrot cake.

Addiction is an ugly thing.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
That actually made me want to cry, call me a soppy **** if you like. I would have LOVED to have seen someone lay that 'comedian' out.

It is the complete opposite of your thread. You would hope someone walking by would intervene rather then let a homeless man be bullied. They may have given him money but they still surrounded him and took away one of his only possessions. That was not funny at all.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Believe me lenny McLean was a bully , I've seen it first hand , agree with you about wanting these tossers to get their comeuppance though.

No you have not, Mr B.Shitter, you have probably read Dave(the wannabee gangster)courtney's book that said he was, but he said that when Lenny was dying of cancer, so that was brave of him. So tell me where YOU actually saw this with you're own eyes.

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
I never give the homeless guy near mine money, I ask what he needs from the food shop he is sat outside. Yesterday all he wanted was a bottle of orange juice and a pack of plain crisps.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
No you have not, Mr B.Shitter, you have probably read Dave(the wannabee gangster)courtney's book that said he was, but he said that when Lenny was dying of cancer, so that was brave of him. So tell me where YOU actually saw this with you're own eyes.

The Camden palace when he was a bouncer , I don't read gangster books , I leave that to suburban wannabes like you.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
The Camden palace when he was a bouncer , I don't read gangster books , I leave that to suburban wannabes like you.

Suburban wannabee :lolol: just because I can live in a nicer area, you are the real wannabee, Chelsea supporter with a BHA season ticket :lolol:
Anyway lets not converse as it will just go around in circles with you talking shite and more shite about how you are this and that when in fact you are not much

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Suburban wannabee :lolol: just because I can live in a nice area, you are the real wannabee, Chelsea supporter with a BHA season ticket :lolol:
Anyway lets not converse as it will just go around in circles with you talking shite and more shite about how you are this and that when in fact you are not much

You seem to be very keen to mention how you own a security company , and what a nice area you can afford to live in , so lets be realistic, its a nailed on certainty that as you were posting the above you were sat there in a grubby , ill fitting shirt that was white once , just about to leave the front desk to do the security rounds of the deserted office building you guard, whilst working for a two bob security firm called something cringeworthy like 'suresec' for £ 6.50 an hour.

Last edited:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
You seem to be very keen to mention how you own a security company , and what a nice area you can afford to live in , so lets be realistic, its a nailed on certainty that as you were posting the above you were sat there in a grubby , ill fitting shirt that was white once , just about to leave the front desk to do the security rounds of the deserted office building you guard, whilst working for a two bob security firm called something cringeworthy like 'suresec' for £ 6.50 an hour.

Yes you are totally right, I earn £6.50, I sleep on my mothers floor and I am really a Chelsea supporter who has a BHA season ticket. Oh hang on a minute I am confusing myself with you

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Believe me lenny McLean was a bully , I've seen it first hand , agree with you about wanting these tossers to get their comeuppance though.

Lenny McLean was one of the hardest men who ever lived. He didn't like seeing underdogs taken advantage of and had a sense of justice. His justice was usually meted out with his fists. It was the only language that Lenny knew and he was very good at it.
To call him a bully is wrong. Bullies pick on the weaker and more vulnerable. He never did that. He may have used bullying tactics but he was not a bully.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Lenny McLean was one of the hardest men who ever lived. He didn't like seeing underdogs taken advantage of and had a sense of justice. His justice was usually meted out with his fists. It was the only language that Lenny knew and he was very good at it.
To call him a bully is wrong. Bullies pick on the weaker and more vulnerable. He never did that. He may have used bullying tactics but he was not a bully.

Dont listen to Bushy, he lives in a semi realistic state. I would bet money that he has read that on the internet or something and his brain has become jumbled and the next thing you know he was there, give it a couple of more posts and he will have decided he was actually Lenny Mclean.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

Know him well did you ? Or are you just quoting the bollocks from his books , he was a bully , I've seen him at it , grow up.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Dont listen to Bushy, he lives in a semi realistic state. I would bet money that he has read that on the internet or something and his brain has become jumbled and the next thing you know he was there, give it a couple of more posts and he will have decided he was actually Lenny Mclean.

Sarcastic put downs aren't your strong point are they ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here