Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on Wales

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I was listening to 5 Live on the way home from work last night at around 22.10 and I can honestly say John Hartson gave the most inspired and passionate reason why he thought Wales should and would qualify. If anyone could upload that segment it is definitely worth a listen. Made the hairs on my neck stand up and i'm English.

Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think a lot of the anti-English stuff is just pantomime. My other half is Welsh & in the main, he's quite happy to see England do well (or at best, indifferent). Unless they play Wales, of course. When the rugby was on last season, he spent the entire day wearing his Welsh gear. I had to retreat to the pub to avoid it. Until England won, obviously :lol:

I think it's quite funny to watch them get so het up about England...and then to disappoint them by being entirely meh towards them in return.

Because unrequited hate is a desperately painful thing, isn't it? :lolol:

Since the nineties I've been quite happy to see Wales fail, but if I'm honest it's purely down to Cardiff fans behaviour at the Goldstone (not just 97, but during the eighties and the rest of the 90s too)

I found the hospitality in pubs and pie shops (at the play off) ten times better than any trip I've made to Wembley, therefore nowadays, good luck to em

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Just seen they have that Jazz Richards at full back tonight. Terrible player. Torn a new one by our winger(s) the other week at Craven Cottage.

Shows you what a job Bale, Ramsey & Ashley Williams do when you've got players like him and Hal Robson-Kanu in the starting line up at international level.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Solly March and JFC have both just come on for England u21s

Solly March must be the most one footed footballer I have ever seen. Having to cut back to use his left foot every time is really going to hold him back. Surely we should be coaching that out of him?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I feel that I have to defend alfredmizen here, I honestly believe that 99.9 % of all welsh, scots and irish believe he is a ****

I can't see why they would be that different to anyone else ???
i dont think youre a **** , i know you are , a snidey , creepy little one at that .

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I don't know why i bother but

In your words 99.9% of all welsh, scots and irish hate you.

I have always got on well with these huge numbers of people who hate you.

It's probably because i'm a snidey creepy little *** and you're not. Yep, that's definitely the reason :rolleyes:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I don't know why i bother but

In your words 99.9% of all welsh, scots and irish hate you.

I have always got on well with these huge numbers of people who hate you.

It's probably because i'm a snidey creepy little *** and you're not. Yep, that's definitely the reason :rolleyes:
probably because your a brown nosing little creep, yes.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Holiday island 0 - Wales 1
How many Real Madrid players in the Cyprus team?

Not really bothered about the Welsh team TBH or really care if some Welsh people hate the English, but one thing I really respect about Welsh people is , they are proud to fly their flag and proud to be Welsh.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thanks to Gareth I will be trousering a £ 60 profit this morning and for that I love him and Wales

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am trousering a £ 60 profit tnhis morning thanks to Gareth so for that I love him and Wales

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here