Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on wales

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
You are a pedantic p..t with no humour. Where do most Jews originate from if you trace their family tree.

actually all over the world, every country has its jewish community even China
Israel was only formed as a state(country) in the mid to late 40s

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As a general rule of thumb, if a 'joke' sounds like something Jim Davidson would say, chances are it's not a joke or funny.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
This, I never understand why some England fans want Scotland, Wales or the Irish to do well makes me sick the jocks would rather Germany beat us.

Erm because my grandparents were Welsh and I have more surviving relatives in Wales than anywhere else..and the attitude you talk about doesn't bother me one slightest...life is too short to be concerned about such trivialities

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
You are a pedantic p..t with no humour. Where do most Jews originate from if you trace their family tree.

The Rift Valley in Ethiopia, as we all do..every last one of us!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
This, I never understand why some England fans want Scotland, Wales or the Irish to do well makes me sick the jocks would rather Germany beat us.

I'm English but have lived in Wales for the last 13 years so why shouldn't I want them to do well? I have never come across any anti-English sentiment here either.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Israel hadn't been a nation since the dispersion under, I think, Nero. So I'm guessing that only Jews who live as long as Noah will find Israel in their family tree.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'm English but have lived in Wales for the last 13 years so why shouldn't I want them to do well? I have never come across any anti-English sentiment here either.
Except during the 6 Nations. Surely?

Anyway I'm with you, I hope they qualify. I hope all the home nations qualify, it'll add to the tournament.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I like Wales I hope they do well. Same can't be said for the Scots.

Yeah I used to want the Scots to do well but these days seeing them lose feels like seeing Palace lose. Good on Wales really hope they qual..

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Except during the 6 Nations. Surely?

Anyway I'm with you, I hope they qualify. I hope all the home nations qualify, it'll add to the tournament.

thats until we meet Australia in the final like last time and all the pubs in Wales will be filled with Welshmen wearing Australia shirts
maybe we were very unlucky while living in Wales but we found an underlying hatred of the English in fact they did not even like one another

aberllefenni

Jan 15, 2009
thats until we meet Australia in the final like last time and all the pubs in Wales will be filled with Welshmen wearing Australia shirts
maybe we were very unlucky while living in Wales but we found an underlying hatred of the English in fact they did not even like one another

I'd like to think of it in terms of England as the overbearing big brother with us being the irritating little brother. Despite the fact I have lived here for over two-thirds of my life I have retained my English accent, yet have experienced very little animosity, and, on the rare occasion this has happened I can put them right as both my parents are Welsh. That said, the day after our six nations defeat you could cut the atmosphere of gloom here with a knife.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here