COME ON Jack Carroll ! - BGT Finals

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
On TONIGHT'S performances alone;

1. The band with the pretty girl
2. The 11 year old singer (NOT the Philipina - the other one)
3. The opera lads
4. The girl with the onesie and the piano
5. Attraction
6. The ventriloquist
7. The chap from norn iron with the guitar
8. The Philipina girl
9. Dancing school kids
10. Jack Carroll
11. Screechy Essex impressionist bird

Still want Attraction to win though. They've been the best overall.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The top 3 was exactly as I predicted to my wife during the voting. The impressionist was awful only recognised the Katie Price take off. The Luminites should break up and he girl make her own way and she would be successful Richard and Adam will get plenty of work and make records I think and Jack Carroll will be a big star and probably come out tops as the runner up often does as in Subo.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
After a tiring day of DIY I sat down and watched that tonight, well as much as I could bear. I come into this completely cold though,not seen any of this series.

That comedian, very impressed. Okay not that funny but he's got the timing and the comic sensibility. His "timing" is impeccable in the sense that he's an old fashioned club comedian without the racism and sexism. It's what they want these days. Peter Kay etc...

Nothing else took my fancy other than the eventual winners. Thought that was quite brilliant. Didn't see their other rounds unfortunately. Imagine if we'd had that for the Olympics.

Very odd reaction on here to them being foreign. Maybe Simon Cowell should make them show their passports at the audition ?

If your idea of patriotism is wishing the contestants of a trashy ITV talent show should have their nationality vetted, you really really should get out more. Dear oh dear.

I presume there has been some comment about that in the press? In which case what they did tonight was a little cheeky and very clever. Not much competition but they deserved to win.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Jack Carroll was the best act by miles. He will be around for a long time. Funny guy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here