Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colunga... CH suggests he's on his way

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
we have so many attacking players i can see why we'd want to ship him out, maybe we're freeing up the funds to get leon best in. Chris really likes him :rolleyes:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Not on the bench Vs Forest. Was he sick or injured? If we'd been behind and seeking a goal, he'd have been a better attacking substitution than everyone else on the bench. Must be near to an exit?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Booted down to squad #29. Chicksen down to #28.

I reckon both of these will be gone in 3 weeks time.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Booted down to squad #29. Chicksen down to #28.

I reckon both of these will be gone in 3 weeks time.
LuaLua has been booted to #30, I guess he's off too ;)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not on the bench Vs Forest. Was he sick or injured? If we'd been behind and seeking a goal, he'd have been a better attacking substitution than everyone else on the bench. Must be near to an exit?

We had a very defensive subs bench with no attacking options other than COG. Rosenior Calderon Rea & Ince all defence minded but can play in midfield.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
LuaLua has been booted to #30, I guess he's off too ;)
I knew someone would say that, but couldn't be bothered to suggest Kaz was given free choice from the available ones, when changing number to give 25 to BZ.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Translation: "I don't really want him here, but we haven't managed to offload him yet."

Alternative translation:
It's for Colunga to decide where his future lies, if he is yearning to return to play in Spain and there are offers for his services from clubs that may tempt him back there, then he will go, however if he did stay, he will be a part of our plans and will be involved in and around the 1st team squad, but where his future lies at this point is completely up to him to decide

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Alternative translation:
It's for Colunga to decide where his future lies, if he is yearning to return to play in Spain and there are offers for his services from clubs that may tempt him back there, then he will go, however if he did stay, he will be a part of our plans and will be involved in and around the 1st team squad, but where his future lies at this point is completely up to him to decide
Which roughly translates as "I don't really want him here, but we haven't managed to offload him yet" then .......................

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Time's running out.

Just 11 hours for Colunga to go to Spain, and no loan window option for that move either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here