Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Yellow please

image.jpeg

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I have five blue and five white streamers that will be making the trip, so for that reason I hope it's the home kit. Doesn't matter too much though

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
I think the club should reward those fans who are travelling up to Middlesborough with a volt yellow shirt on arrival to their seat.

Would it not be great for the away blocks to be decked in bright yellow? The players would certainly get a lift from the sight of yellow in the away end as well.

Similar idea to what Sunderland did for their fans who travelled down to London for early kick off against West Ham.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I think the club should reward those fans who are travelling up to Middlesborough with a volt yellow shirt on arrival to their seat.

Would it not be great for the away blocks to be decked in bright yellow? The players would certainly get a lift from the sight of yellow in the away end as well.

Similar idea to what Sunderland did for their fans who travelled down to London for early kick off against West Ham.

Would love to see the away end decked out in the volt yellow. Wear your shirt if you have one, if not then get something in volt yellow! Loads of it about.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Are there any rules on away clubs putting items, flags or balloons, on the away seats?
Or could Middlesbough just make it difficult by not letting away personal near the seats.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Perfect p!ss take

image.jpeg

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Potential banana skin ???

image.jpeg

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Hope it's yellow. Been lucky so far. Plus easy to see after a few beers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The players won't be on the beers pre match!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here