Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colours 2moz???

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Bit chavvy...

D

Deleted member 18477

Chavvy? Lol don't be silly. It's a gig at our home with one of our most famous supporters! Far from chavvy on this occasion!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
So long as its a Skint shirt

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I wore mine last night, as did a few others, had many many random people coming up to me, fans of other clubs, saying what a fantastic stadium we had and wishing us well for next season.
Wear your stripes with pride, I've seen the stripes at every bbb event !

Lush

Mods' Pet
I wore mine last night, as did a few others, had many many random people coming up to me, fans of other clubs, saying what a fantastic stadium we had and wishing us well for next season.
Wear your stripes with pride, I've seen the stripes at every bbb event !

I assume that some of the thinking behind the gigs is that it might inspire some new supporters/visitors to come to Albion matches.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I assume that some of the thinking behind the gigs is that it might inspire some new supporters/visitors to come to Albion matches.

Maybe, I just thought it was right to let Norman Cook have the first gig, as payback for all the money and hard work he's put in over the years, when we didn't have a pot to piss in !
Whatever the reason, it was a top night and as an Albion fan, I felt proud and chuffed to bits for FBS.
It did feel quite weird seeing the AMEX like that though !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here