Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colin Kazim-Richards

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Re: Re: Colin Kazim-Richards

London Irish said:
One question - Jake Robinson was left out of the 16 on Saturday. Should his agents, representatives and family be now putting in a transfer request on his behalf?

You can't run a football club with prima donnas like this in your squad.

Robinson played well in the last minute then for a man not in the 16! :lolol:

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
He knows he can sulk on a bench in the high Championship or Premiership reserves, and a dramatic change in his bank balance, or actually work for a living at Brighton.

There are clubs out there who buy strikers, then pile them up in the dooryard like firewood, near as I can figure, so it's not a stupid move.

Classless, yes.

But not stupid

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
Ok, maybe it's not Magoo's fault, never is, according to some.

But is it coincidence that Magoo has fallen out with an alrming number of players, such as Knight, McCammon, Kuipers and CKR? Is there a common theme?

Re: Re: Re: Colin Kazim-Richards

seagull4life said:
Robinson played well in the last minute then for a man not in the 16! :lolol:

I've had a bit too much to drink today :lolol: :drunk:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Repugnant Toad said:
FFS ... I'm not sure I can even blame McGhee for this one!

I could blame McGhee quite easily. This has happened far too often for my liking and there is only one common denominator.

:angry:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
The Northstander said:
I'd love to know the story behind this one?

Let's just say that it doesn't help that we have a manager whose motivational skills are less than effective.

:rolleyes:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Zebedee said:
I could blame McGhee quite easily. This has happened far too often for my liking and there is only one common denominator.

Does feel like there is a pattern forming here.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Well, yeah, possibly. I only mean that there's a lot going on we, as yet, don't know about ... that, and CKR obviously has an attitude disproportionate to his talent.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Virgo's Haircut said:
Ok, maybe it's not Magoo's fault, never is, according to some.

But is it coincidence that Magoo has fallen out with an alrming number of players, such as Knight, McCammon, Kuipers and CKR? Is there a common theme?

McGhee never seems to be able to realise that gifted players often have an ego to match. Some managers have the managerial nous and skills to work with with such players and bring out the best in them but others do not or can have a bigger ego which creates nothing but tension and conflict. I make no comment, of course, on the size of McGhee's ego.

:wave: :rolleyes:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Zebedee said:

If you actually went to games then you can see how frustrating CKR is.I hope we swap him now for Parkin

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
All the same McGhee outers again moaning.Yet it's funny they never go to games

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Repugnant Toad said:
FFS ... I'm not sure I can even blame McGhee for this one!

I've always found you to a complete knob on here.Nothing but bloody moaning from you

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
CKR transfer request official now

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
algie said:
If you actually went to games then you can see how frustrating CKR is.I hope we swap him now for Parkin

Tonight's is the first home game I have missed for 3 years and is just because I couldn't get home in time from work. I know what you mean about CKR being frustrating to watch but he has a lot of raw talent which just needs to be developed. I'm sure that Steve Coppell would have managed him better.

:wave:

NB. You couldn't get to tonight's game either I see.

:D

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here