Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
will come back to haunt us in years to come if it is true

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
He's going to Sheffield United...
Don't know about money, we'll have to wait and see.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
ah well...he cost us nothing, his goals didnt keep us up, so all in all, a bit of a dissapointment really.

Does this mean that MM wil get £250k to spend then as we have been given £250k that we certianly wont have spent all of it then.

Or is that wishful thinking?

The problem about the Sheff Utd thing is - he told everyone the same thing at Worthing pre-season friendly in a deliberate attempt to wind up NSC - that gives an insight into what McGhee has to deal with :glare:

It might be true of course THIS time but once bitten, twice shy n all that.

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He cost us £100,000 that could have been better spent actually. ???

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
London Irish said:
The problem about the Sheff Utd thing is - he told everyone the same thing at Worthing pre-season friendly in a deliberate attempt to wind up NSC - that gives an insight into what McGhee has to deal with :glare:

It might be true of course THIS time but once bitten, twice shy n all that.
My source is not CKR, but someone else within the club.You can apologise to me tomorrow.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
dougdeep said:
He cost us £100,000 that could have been better spent actually. ???

It was a strange purchase to begin with really. A lot of people at the time thought that he should have bought in a journeyman type player. It's beginning to become obvious to me that McGhee loves a bit of gamble and I think he was hoping CKR would set the world alight and then be able to sell him for 10 or 15 times what we paid for him.

Bakesy said:
My source is not CKR, but someone else within the club.You can apologise to me tomorrow.
Fair enough, will gladly if we get good money for him, but what I said about the Worthing game was also well-sourced.

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
who cost us £100k?

we received 250k for a player from coke and this went on him.....

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
If he is going to the Blunts then that is EXCELLENT news - they have plenty to spend at the moment (and Warnock likes us!)

If he goes there, we get Shipperley plus enough cash for a left back then good enough.

Shame in many ways though - the boy has talent - and is obviously a much better long term bet than Shipperley but talent ain't no good with the wrong attitude.

We need someone in the team now to start scoring the goals to take us up towards the play off positions. He ain't that man.

No point in us keeping him - aplayer who doesn't want to play for us is no use - we can't afford to carry anyone in our position.

I wish him well, as on the sole ocasion I met him he seemed a very nice guy.

I would also like to hear his side of this story - all I 've heard so far is MM telling the press that he doesn't want to play for us. There must be more that that to it....

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
London Irish said:
Fair enough, will gladly if we get good monet for him, but what I said about the Worthing game was also well-sourced.
Maybe, just maybe, he had been tapped up by Sheff Utd??Made his decision he wanted to go there, hence his hissy fit and transfer request.??? It does kind of fit together.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
why do we keep persisting in this Shipperley nonsence?

He lives up north, he wants to stay up north ( according to his last press realease) and there are 20 off Championship Clubs who are far better than us who would want him ( as well as a few league 1 clubs) This is all cloud cokoo stuff

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
Mellor 3 Ward 4 said:

I would also like to hear his side of this story - all I 've heard so far is MM telling the press that he doesn't want to play for us. There must be more that that to it....
Jam the Man knows what's been going on, now CKR is off to pastures new he will probably spill the beans.It all sounded quite serious though.:ohmy:

Rufio

Aug 19, 2006
Dies Irae said:
why do we keep persisting in this Shipperley nonsence?

He lives up north, he wants to stay up north ( according to his last press realease) and there are 20 off Championship Clubs who are far better than us who would want him ( as well as a few league 1 clubs) This is all cloud cokoo stuff
I agree.

Although Kazim-Richards to Sheffield United would still be a good deal, should get a decent fee from them (much better than Barnsley or Brentford anyway).

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
cheerio CKR thanks for not alot :clap:

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Not at all surprised he's going although Sheff Utd ( if true) is a surprise. Thought he end up at Championship club. Let's hope we get some decent cash for him. Good riddance as far as I'm concerned.

Bakesy said:
Maybe, just maybe, he had been tapped up by Sheff Utd??Made his decision he wanted to go there, hence his hissy fit and transfer request.??? It does kind of fit together.

Look at my first post - I said it's all possible - please don't jump down my throat for just saying what I heard! :)

All I said was that CKR made the same claim to fans at the Worthing pre-season friendly - and I later heard that he was on a deliberate anti-NSC wind-up. Fair enough if your source now is not CKR and his clan, it could be true this time, maybe they did tap him up before the Worthing game and there was a grain of truth in his prank back then.

Last edited:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Sheffield Utd :lolol:

f*** sake he was pony last season how's he think he's going to do in the Prem?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here