Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Coleman Musta (e)rd

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Noticed Seamus Coleman was engaging in some long running engagement with the lower West whilst warming up in the first half.

Anyone in Block I or H able to elaborate?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Seamus Coleman is an absolute prick, who would start an argument with anyone.

He was getting in the faces of the Brighton coaching staff. He should receive a retrospective red card. (I don’t know what it was about).

Completely unprofessional, but then not surprised….

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Seamus Coleman is an absolute prick, who would start an argument with anyone.

He was getting in the faces of the Brighton coaching staff. He should receive a retrospective red card. (I don’t know what it was about).

Completely unprofessional, but then not surprised….
Was it him at the end of the game?

He was warming up on the pitch and pointing that the ball was at the other end of the pitch - a bit petty pantomime but the way he was giving it, he seemed to be having a bad day…!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Was it him at the end of the game?

He was warming up on the pitch and pointing that the ball was at the other end of the pitch - a bit petty pantomime but the way he was giving it, he seemed to be having a bad day…!
Think so.

But even it wasn’t my comment remains, despise the bloke….

Stems from the Knockaert sending off and a few other incidents….

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Surprised anybody would consider the news that Coleman is a little shithouse a shock. He's always been like that. He single handedly wound Knockaert up at Goodison that time to the point where he completely lost his head and went through an Everton player (possibly him). I know it wasn't hard to wind up Knockaert anyway and he should have been better than that, but Coleman is one of those who's always made up for his deficiencies as a player by positioning himself as a massive gobshite and badge-kisser.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
General shithousery from what I saw

I much preferred one of the other Everton subs having a running battle with a few in the north about being on the pitch

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Surprised anybody would consider the news that Coleman is a little shithouse a shock. He's always been like that. He single handedly wound Knockaert up at Goodison that time to the point where he completely lost his head and went through an Everton player (possibly him). I know it wasn't hard to wind up Knockaert anyway and he should have been better than that, but Coleman is one of those who's always made up for his deficiencies as a player by positioning himself as a massive gobshite and badge-kisser.
For me it was the way he followed Knockaert off the pitch, continuing to run his mouth off direction his ear.

Just a pillock.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here