Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Falmer will be much better, and bigger.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Looks like Oxford, except they built all four stands.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
To me it looks like a slightly up dated version of Withdean and typical of a team with no ambition, what is the capacity. Only needs be about 6,000 to accomodate Colchester.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
10000 i think Should be ready sometime this season

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
They move in tomorrow, it looks rubbish close up and is a long way from town.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
To me it looks like a slightly up dated version of Withdean and typical of a team with no ambition, what is the capacity. Only needs be about 6,000 to accomodate Colchester.

I'm not sure how you can compare that at all to Withdean. Think its 10,000 which seems a bit small for a new ground now a days

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I am guessing that they will have built it to enable expansion if that ever became an issue, if for example they ended up in the Premiership...stranger things have happened. It would be easy to fill in the corners, that could conceivably push capacity towards the 15k mark, or put a second tier on one of the stands to take it further. With fairly modest home crowds (and no real indication that they will improve) there is little point building a ground straight away that holds 20k, I realise that this is effectively what we are doing at Falmer but I reckon we will expand to fill the space available with a modicum of success.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here