Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

FKalinx

Aug 18, 2006
This is such a bad performance - it looks like a training game. Although it isn't going to cost us promotion, it is not good for morale and confidence going into next season. There is no desire at all.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Brezovan is playing his first game in two months, behind 3rd and 4th choice centre backs, in a team already 1-0 down due to a defensive error, a team that have already won the division title and aren't exactly playing their best. He has played 7 first team games this season. Give the guy a break.

Agreed, never understand the slagging of our own players on here.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We are half the team without Glenn Murray. No-one else at the club can play the part he does.

Correct. Whenever he's not played, been subbed or whatever our performance drops. He keeps on at our players and organises the defence at set pieces as well as being our most effective forward.

We'll not be the same if we fail to renew his contract.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
This is such a bad performance - it looks like a training game. Although it isn't going to cost us promotion, it is not good for morale and confidence going into next season. There is no desire at all.

This game and many others will be long forgotton by the start of next season, but I do take your point.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Greer is such a prick, we would have beaten southampton if he hadn't got sent off.

Maybe he isn't-at least Gus knows for sure now exactly where we need strengthening. He obviously knows but these last 2 games have confirmed it.

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
Ferret (on twitter) said that Bennett applauded the yellow card.

He fouled their player, got penalised, then clapped, then got carded - whether the ref was going to do it for the foul who knows!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here