Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colchester on Easter Monday

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Anyone know the parking situation as its a fair bit out of town?

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Looks pretty complicated on where to go in the ground :lol:
We should decide on an area for the singers to sit in on here before the game rather than getting to the ground and realising everybody is spread out then can't move as they are in a different area

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
why the f*** do they bother to split one stand into so many sections,definitly better paying on gate and all going in together methinks,quite steep prices aswell.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
£24 for the middle of the stand? Ouch!

GDC

In A Checked Shirt
Nov 7, 2006
On A Train
Will the replacement buses have toilets?

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Anyone know the parking situation as its a fair bit out of town?
colchester have sent out a manifesto telling us where we can park, where we must not park and places that will incur death if we park there.

they have a club car park that you can park in for a fiver if you book it. or there is a shuttle bus from various spots - layer road and some business park that is free. but don't.park.on.the.road.near.the.ground. as the gestapo will get you. it is residents permit only. or something.

there is a free bus ticket attached to my match ticket as well.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
there is a free bus ticket attached to my match ticket as well.

Is it similar to the travel stub attached to the Leeds tickets a couple of years ago , which when we went to use them on the bus we got told by First bus inspectors they were not valid for away supporters ? :annoyed:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
no idea. i have no intention of using it. i haven't had a printed ticket at leeds for about six years so no idea what travel stub you are talking about there either.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
no idea. i have no intention of using it. i haven't had a printed ticket at leeds for about six years so no idea what travel stub you are talking about there either.

Individual match tickets had a travel stub attached to them which could be used to travel free on the bus which Leeds fans handed over to the bus driver , Albion fans couldn't use them even though we had paid the same price for our match tickets.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
how odd, i never even knew such a thing existed. no idea why it would be home fans only, if that were the case surely they wouldn't have been included on the away end tickets. the bus driver sounds like an arse. our season tickets are those credit card, swipe card things so nothing about travel or buses on them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here