Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

COG

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
Completely different style of play at Forest that suits his game more and he's probably feeling more comfortable in his personal life being back in his hometown and all.

Hope he does well there, but one decent performance does not mean he is/was ever going to be a good player for us.

This. Hope he does well but we not want him back here.....ever

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
No I'm not having any of this - sorry.

One.goal.in.his.last.29.appearances.

I don't give a flying fig for what a nice bloke he is or how well he holds the ball up for others he is a striker and the measure of his effectiveness is how many goals he scores for the team.

His record with us was awful - so bad that it's beyond all explanation of playing in a struggling team or being unsettled domestically. His touch is consistently poor - how many times do you see him looping bouncing balls up over his head when he's under pressure from an opponent because he's unable to get the ball down under control quickly enough? He doesn't put the effort in closing down when the back four have the ball either - the work rate of Baldock and Hemed compared to COG are like night and day.

I hope he's a success for Forest - that way they might buy him or extend the loan to ensure he never wears our shirt again.

Nailed it - he's been dreadful for us

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Forest hadn't looked like winning many games this season so having COG help them take points from our other rivals is great news for us. I hope he enjoys his time and earns a contract somewhere when his expires with us, or maybe even a permanent move in January

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It amazes me that people are saying how well he held the ball up and laid it off. I must have missed that lay off for us , give me BZ professional and competent performance yesterday, any day of the week.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Watched the game in The Swan beforehand and thought O'Grady looked very very good. A better performance in one game for them than in many for us. Good luck to him, I hope it works out and it helped us yesterday.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nailed it - he's been dreadful for us

Did not fit in here at all, looked completely at home in the Forest team yesterday. Don't want him back but I wish him no ill at all, he always gave everything. Good luck to him.

I'm Nottingham born so I do have a soft spot for Forest and County though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here