Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

COG Stays

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
One more than the one more we are already after? We have 3 hold up type attackers at the moment and 1 nippy poacher. We need another nippy poacher, that's what I meant :). Bobby and Hemed in one role, Baldock and A N Other in the other. Harper and Hambo to come along later.

I really don't think we can justify yet another striker until cog n colunga are gone - we have bobby, hemed, baldock, hambo and harper plus those 2 other muppets I mentioned earlier - so in total that's 7!!!! - do we really need another!????

Feb 14, 2010
I really don't think we can justify yet another striker until cog n colunga are gone - we have bobby, hemed, baldock, hambo and harper plus those 2 other muppets I mentioned earlier - so in total that's 7!!!! - do we really need another!????

In reality, a club only needs one 30 plus striker plus a support striker. The problem is that finding a Ward is like finding a needle in a haystack and so its thought the job has to be shared around. We did have one, he was called Murray, but someone thought a donkey from Peterborough was worth spending £2.5 Million instead. Lets hope that one of the current 7 is that 30 goal a season man.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I like o'grady. Hard working and defenders don't like playing against that type of forward.

He won't ever score shed load of goals but played with a good striker will be the battering ram.

Some of our best performances last year were with him up from ahead of Texiera and seriously, anyone who thinks he is rubbish really need to read up on the role of a modern centre forward.

When are your visiting hours:moo:

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Even if we manage to get rid you can guarantee we will be left paying c50% of those over the top wages.

Sorry, I'm being 'lazy' and not scrolling through the whole of this thread........out of interest, what are we reportedly paying him?

P.S I concur with most people on here with regards to COG - whenever I've seen him play, last week at Huddersfield the last example, he puts the effort in, has a good touch and annoys defenders, but is not the answer to out striking solutions in terms of goals actually scored verses the effort/nuisance factor he contributes

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Season long loan to Nottingham Forest - Just tweeted by Ian Abrahams

Excellent !

The finishing touches to the transfer window are coming together.

Really just waiting for the confirmation of THE INCOMMING now :rock:

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Looks like Forest are following in our footsteps from last season .. Ship out top striker for 7/8Mill ship in COG as replacement

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
He was in The Last Chance Saloon, but decided to be totally disinterested at Walsall.

I think he was already dreaming of the north at that point.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Turned down a permanent deal at Rotherham for a six figure transfer fee although less than what we paid for him.

Wasn't informed of the club which wanted to sign him on loan but surprised that it's Forest

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here