Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coca Cola Win A Player Thread

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
eastlondonseagull said:
Entered :clap2:

*anticipates thousands of annoying SPAM mails and texts*

In all fairness I didn't get one text or spam message last year.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
Don't know how to ask this without sounding mean!.....

Is an entry on the web free or do you get charged to your mobile anyway (since you have to enter your mobile number)?

Cant seem to find an answer to this on the coca-cola site.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
Arthritic Toe said:
Don't know how to ask this without sounding mean!.....

Is an entry on the web free or do you get charged to your mobile anyway (since you have to enter your mobile number)?

Cant seem to find an answer to this on the coca-cola site.

Actually, thinking about it, it has to be free doesn't it? Otherwise you could just enter someone elses number. It wouldn't be legal to charge them without any verification. I am a muppet - please ignore the question!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Is there any point in entering this year?

Although I had heard there is a promising 16 year old left back playing for Rochdale who must be worth £250,000
:lol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Arthritic Toe said:
Actually, thinking about it, it has to be free doesn't it? Otherwise you could just enter someone elses number. It wouldn't be legal to charge them without any verification. I am a muppet - please ignore the question!

You could. but entering somebody else's number wouldn't do you a lot of good, as they notify the winner by phone!

Last edited:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I just spoke to Coke and they assured me that we could still legitimately win even though we are the 'holders!'

I know that last year Coke didn't even make the draw.. they enlisted a neutral company to ensure impartiality. Coke contacted me fully 2 hours after i'd been told i'd won.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
*Stuck* If anyone would like to make a little logo, flashing 'Vote Today' and the day number each day, maybe with a picture of Kazim-Richards, I'd glady put a link at the top of the page. :)

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
I managed to register a vote yesterday, even though this is the first date of the competition. Weird.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here