Coca-Cola competition: Sign here if you've entered today (FRIDAY)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
Have been trying to make it work for a few days. All I get is a notice telling you to fill in details on the right, but on the right is a red rectyangle with a ball in it and white lines going round it. Hoe do you fill in your details? I'm not on broadband is that a problem?
Can anyone help?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Sea said:
Have been trying to make it work for a few days. All I get is a notice telling you to fill in details on the right, but on the right is a red rectyangle with a ball in it and white lines going round it. Hoe do you fill in your details? I'm not on broadband is that a problem?
Can anyone help?

Maybe a little more patience? I'm on dial up and it takes a while to load, but it does eventually. Just voted. How the hell have QPR got so many votes? Didn't think they had that many fans?

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
What security code do i put in?

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Sea said:
Can anyone help?

Are you using AOL? I had the same problem until I opened Internet Explorer.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
yep, do it every day:thumbsup:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Done.A lot of work to be done,some way to catch SWFC (desperate bastards)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports