Coach to Falmer from Maidstone

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Just trying to work out whether this would be viable. A friend of mine is looking into running a coach from Maidstone to Falmer for all home matches. He has spoken to the club and they have suggested that they would subsidise the cost and lay on a parking space at Falmer for us.

We know that quite alot of people travel down from this area and just want to see if there would be enough interest.

8ft_legs

Mar 2, 2009
Tun Wells
I will be sitting with two others, all of us from Tunbridge Wells, I'm sure if it were to stop in T.Wells we would be interested

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Hi

Thanks, we are considering the Tunbridge Wells route although I think the club are already running an official coach from there. They are not prepared to run a coach from Maidstone but as I mentioned will subsidise it.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Would it likely stop in Sevenoaks as if so, would be interested on occassions?

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Would it likely stop in Sevenoaks as if so, would be interested on occassions?

Hi

We haven't got the route sorted yet and I guess the route will depend on who wants to use it. We are just trying to get a feel for numbers as we need 50 passengers to make it pay. We have about 10 so far without really trying. Will post further once we know a little more.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Hi

We haven't got the route sorted yet and I guess the route will depend on who wants to use it. We are just trying to get a feel for numbers as we need 50 passengers to make it pay. We have about 10 so far without really trying. Will post further once we know a little more.

Thanks SS. Will spread the word locally.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports