Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
If they are holding midfielders, where are they?! Bridcutt is a fine player and is the closest we have, but he's better going forwards than defending, just like the rest of the midfield options. Are you telling me there aren't massive spaces in front of the central defence time and again? We might have three according to their labels but they are often found out of position.

are you joking? hammond is worse going forward than a car stuck in reverse :facepalm:

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Chris Hugton just on Sky sports would'nt commit on if they were going to sign CMS. Said "they were looking at a few players at the moment".

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Chris Hugton just on Sky sports would'nt commit on if they were going to sign CMS. Said "they were looking at a few players at the moment".

I feel that with all the talk before the Xfer window, if they were going to bid they would have done so by now. Shows that he is not their first choice, which would make it an even worse move for him, not that I think he will leave anyway.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
I feel that with all the talk before the Xfer window, if they were going to bid they would have done so by now. Shows that he is not their first choice, which would make it an even worse move for him, not that I think he will leave anyway.

I hope your right and he stays. I know a few on here wouldn't mind him going.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
If they are holding midfielders, where are they?! Bridcutt is a fine player and is the closest we have, but he's better going forwards than defending, just like the rest of the midfield options. Are you telling me there aren't massive spaces in front of the central defence time and again? We might have three according to their labels but they are often found out of position.

Bridcutt = Makalele

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
not trying to put a downer on the great result today, however on sky sports news today jeff stelling was reporting nrwich were going to make a move for craig.
not that we didnt know this already but it looks like it could be coming more and more likely...
(sorry if this has already been posted, but i couldnt find it)

I think cms has had enough chances not debating he can get goals but hes no way near as clinical as he should be.He should be up there this season with judas murry but he needs about 10 chance to bag 1 his 1st touch is very poor as well. which is nt good enough.he s a nice guy and tries his heart out but just can t see it working ever.lost faith at palace after missing one on one. my nan could have buried.if he stays hope he proves me wrong.think we should try and get our moneys worth now before its to late

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I think cms has had enough chances not debating he can get goals but hes no way near as clinical as he should be.He should be up there this season with judas murry but he needs about 10 chance to bag 1 his 1st touch is very poor as well. which is nt good enough.he s a nice guy and tries his heart out but just can t see it working ever.lost faith at palace after missing one on one. my nan could have buried.if he stays hope he proves me wrong.think we should try and get our moneys worth now before its to late

It's been said a gazillion times before but we just don't play the way he needs. Yes his first touch is total gash and he hasn't a clue how to play with his back to goal. But if we played mor balls over the top or through the channel he would get loads more. The way Barnes set him up Saturday led to what I'd call a trademark CMS goal. The Palace miss was a f*** up but you see a lot as bad or worse week in week out on MOTD

We'll not get there without upping the tempo either, no point giving him the ball when there's 2 banks of 4 to get through

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'm going to guess at Adam Le Fondre. Well it's not so much a guess as piecing together the evidence and reading it somewhere. I'm pretty sure we had some cryptic clues floating about on here last night.
Le Fondre means 'the melt' in French.

:lolol:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
This transfer window has already raised my blood pressure slightly... I love transfer windows but it all just makes me unrealistically impatient!!

If CMS is going, GO! If Ulloa is signing, SIGN! Sod all the intricacies and intrigue!!!

NB. I don't actually want him to leave but occasionally get frustrated by the endless FANNYING.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here