Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cms

D

Deleted member 18477

not sure as i didnt go today but... i'd start him on the bench against newcastle. i really want to see more of hoskins! a fresh CMS for palace would be nice as well.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
not sure as i didnt go today but... i'd start him on the bench against newcastle. i really want to see more of hoskins! a fresh CMS for palace would be nice as well.

He sounded very lively on the radio. Absolutely no chance of him not starting against Newcastle.

D

Deleted member 22389

One day he is going to get 3 or 4 in one match.

sotonseagull

Feb 8, 2008
southampton
I have complete faith in the man. I've had the pleasure of meeting him and he is a cracking lad and football ability...well, we have all seen that!

He will score again and he will at no end help the team. Just bare with him and it'll happen. I have NO doubt about him!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Don't mind if he doesn't score and were still getting wins.

This. His style of play causes problems which gives others (recently Buckley) the opportunities. He is so much more than a goalscorer.

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
He got a big cheer from home and away fans when he got called out over the tanoy :D only bad thing was when he didn't score a 1 on 1 in front of the posh fans and they started singing "you should have stayed at peterborough" :p

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
i thought he did well today - got a few chances - but the ball just isnt quite falling for him - i am sure it will he puts effort in and wants to do well for us. I thought it was an outstanding team effort today - considering how we played at wrexham and the obvious big news story this week - totally professional job today well done boys magnificent the perfect away day.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He got a big cheer from home and away fans when he got called out over the tanoy :D only bad thing was when he didn't score a 1 on 1 in front of the posh fans and they started singing "you should have stayed at peterborough" :p
Well, that's quite understandable - we'd do the same if Murray misses an open goal in a couple of weeks time.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
f***ing good is the answer, only a few missed chances, he latched onto most balls played up to him with pristine touch, in fact, were it not because we were playing posh, I'd still make him MOM for that.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
He took up some fantastic positions on the shoulders of the defenders at times, just needs the the right thro' balls. Bridders & Spage have been fantastic in the last couple of league games but need to spot the defence splitting runs of cms and deliver the ball quicker, imo

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
The thing about CMS is that even when he's having an off day infront of goal, you know he is going to give you 110% and chase down every lost cause. Plenty of throw-ins and corners won today, and kept the attacking impetus going especially in the first half IMO.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Looked absolutely destined to score today, he was all over them for the first half hour, but dropped off a bit. Still put in a monumental amount of effort as always.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here