Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS vs Palace live on Youtube tonight

• Thread starter Deleted member 22389
  • Start date

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
A lot of good performances all round. Great idea to stream the game live, really interesting to see the yoof prospects on both sides.

D

Deleted member 22389

Really impressed with our keeper. Some great saves, and a great kick. Who was the that other player who came on in and helped to set up the second goal.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Keep[er looks good, Dickenson looks a potential handful and goal was a screamer. Asmundsson looks real quality (Poles apart!:) ). Bob Booker's commentary statement halfway through the first half when he tried to crack a joke was 10/10 cringeworthy. Good to see the Sarf Lundun Skum sent packing.

TNBA
TTF

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I see CMS says in the Argus that he is not quite ready and hasn't had a shot in the 90 mins he's played so far. He'll fit right in in the first team :lolol:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I did notice Palace wearing the Sussex Reps kit. How come? Bit amatuer wasn't it ? I hope we/Sussex FA charged them, like they charged Barnsley.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I did notice Palace wearing the Sussex Reps kit. How come? Bit amatuer wasn't it ? I hope we/Sussex FA charged them, like they charged Barnsley.

Referee wore a black shirt so there would have been a clash of colours. Allassani looked like he had to wear an adult sized shirt that was 4 sizes too big for him which gave him extra flair points.

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
Keep an eye out for Jordan Maguire-Drew, only 16 came on for CMS, he is my tip to be one of our biggest stars. Walton has been impressive all season, as a former keeper he gets my vote as back up to the No 1 next season.

Others i have been impressed with, Glen Rea (reminds me of lawrenson, excellent on the ball), Starkey and Dickenson who must surely get a club soon.

Jimmy Grimble

Keep an eye out for Jordan Maguire-Drew, only 16 came on for CMS, he is my tip to be one of our biggest stars. Walton has been impressive all season, as a former keeper he gets my vote as back up to the No 1 next season.

Others i have been impressed with, Glen Rea (reminds me of lawrenson, excellent on the ball), Starkey and Dickenson who must surely get a club soon.

Starkey is on a deal with us isn't he?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
managed to watch it this afternoon
some really good players on both sides
those already mentioned for the Albion look like first teamers in s year or two...especially the goalkeeper

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade

Got flare as well! :lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A thread with over 10k views from BHA fans creaming themselves on a nothing game:whistle:, all still sore from the play off loss me thinks:ffsparr:

Funnily enough quite a few Palace fans seem to have enjoyed it, watching players who are potentially the future, no doubt you are only interested in living in the past and big money signings?

And the BBS has a thread on the same game with 14,000 views and 206 replies.

http://http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=250369

What's your point?

Sorry don't go on BBS am Holmesdale.net regular didn't see a thread on there so didn't realise it meant that much to both sets of fans but each to their own?

Icygull
Living in past ??I was there when we went thro those dark days, but yeah I'm only interested in BHA V CPFC games when the end result had meaning ie 3 points a cup round or perhaps a day out at Wembley :lolol: Totally gutted after the St Patricks day massacre but the 5-0 Selhurst & 1-3 Amex memory managed to eclipse that :p

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Sorry don't go on BBS am Holmesdale.net regular didn't see a thread on there so didn't realise it meant that much to both sets of fans but each to their own?

Icygull
Living in past ??I was there when we went thro those dark days, but yeah I'm only interested in BHA V CPFC games when the end result had meaning ie 3 points a cup round or perhaps a day out at Wembley :lolol: Totally gutted after the St Patricks day massacre but the 5-0 Selhurst & 1-3 Amex memory managed to eclipse that :p
Don't palace stream their reserve games then? How old fashioned.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here