Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS & Ulloa

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Based on tonight is a no for me. Ulloa was forced back because CMS was taking his position and it seemed to have a detrimental effect on the team shape. With out Vicente and his wand of a left foot I don't think either of the top 2 looked like scoring. Ulloa with Vicente behind him and CMS on bench

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
CMS was woeful. Poor touch, poor reading of the game and no composure when faced with a chance in the box.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Couldn't understand why we kept pumping high balls for cms to head, needed them to Ulloa to knock down for cms

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
CMS wasn't any worse than usual, he just isn't a good footballer period. He flattered to deceive in League 1 amongst other poor footballers but for the third season in a row he is doing poorly in the Championship, the money spent on him was a complete waste and we should try to sell him sooner rather than later before his value depreciates further.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Agree 100% there was no chemistry there at all. CMS is lacking a lot of confidence. I was looking forward to us having a target man in our team but based on tonights performance, we didn't play our usual game and tried to go long too often

D

Deleted member 2719

Couldn't understand why we kept pumping high balls for cms to head, needed them to Ulloa to knock down for cms

Agree they also took throw ins for cms to flick on surely the wrong way round, seems basic stuff.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Likewise.

I like that Gus went with what he said though - he'd rather lose/win than draw (at this stage of the season). By the end that was as attacking a side as I've seen us field at the Amex.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Very odd for me because it seemed that we chose to use Ulloa and CMS the wrong way around with CMS as the most advanced and Ulloa dropping deep.

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
I thought CMS looked better running off Uolla do not agree with any of the above its work in progress

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
CMS only has the time that Barnes is suspended to cement a partnership with Ulloa. The manager will have him starting on the bench otherwise, because Barnes delivers whereas CMS doesn't, he just TOILS, ever more painfully. It really is pitiful to watch nowadays. IMHO CMS really needs to drop a division or ship out to Scotland. Even ol' horseface scores up there.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
CMS wasn't any worse than usual, he just isn't a good footballer period. He flattered to deceive in League 1 amongst other poor footballers but for the third season in a row he is doing poorly in the Championship, the money spent on him was a complete waste and we should try to sell him sooner rather than later before his value depreciates further.

Very much this.

CMS is will score goals but sadly not for us.

Weakest link on the pitch today, didn't even "run around a lot"

But he has got nice hair.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
They got good comments v wednesday last week. Was that just because we were down to ten men, or was it the formation? Would they click better if we played our usual 4-3-3/4-5-1 formation?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here