Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS top bloke

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Presented the awards tonight at HFC end of season do. Thoroughly nice bloke. Cheers Henfield One. Junior GG'S U 13's worthy champions
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336766424.721270.jpg

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
This thread pops up every so often again and again. Everyone who meets him (myself included) has nothing but praise for him. Top man.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Everyone says that. I just wish he could score regularly, and read the passes of Buckley, Vicente & the other creators.

BarnhamBlue

Feb 15, 2012
Yapton
How do you go about inviting players like CMS to club functions? I'm heavily involved with Barnham Trojans and we have our presentation day on the 27th May - approx 350 kids from u7's to u16's will be there. It would be great if we could get a BHA player there to promote the club, especially as its in the pompey catchment area!!

LukeOwen

Jun 7, 2011
Hampshire
How do you go about inviting players like CMS to club functions? I'm heavily involved with Barnham Trojans and we have our presentation day on the 27th May - approx 350 kids from u7's to u16's will be there. It would be great if we could get a BHA player there to promote the club, especially as its in the pompey catchment area!!

Never done it before. But I guess you could try tweeting him to get him thinking about it :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Top bloke shit footballer

Are you off your f***ing head? One of the best footballers at the club without doubt. Jeez some people expect everything these days don't they...

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Are you off your f***ing head? One of the best footballers at the club without doubt. Jeez some people expect everything these days don't they...

Maybe if he got up off his backside and played the game a bit, he would better appreciate the skill level of players like CMS.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Could not agree more.

Maybe if he got up off his backside and played the game a bit, he would better appreciate the skill level of players like CMS.

Indeed. It may not have gone as well for CMS as many thought, but there's no denying he's a brilliant footballer. Even if it never works that well for him in our system etc it's not a problem with his football ability and, as you say, skill.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
i say this on all these similiar treads,
met him a couple of times,
and an absolute TOP geezer!
always got enough time as it takes for the fans,
and a pretty bloody good footballer in my opinion too!!!!!!
c'mon CMS, turn it around next season:kiss:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here