Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS to sign today for Norwich.

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
Made up story, signings don't happen on Saturdays. I will eat my Albion hat if true.

This. Also funny how the thread was started a few minutes after the teams were announced on twitter? How convenient!

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
If we get a tiny profit I'd be happy (but rather keep him). Think he would have been ideal for our style if we were struggling in this division (a Torres type playing on the break) but with us doing so well he hasn't quite fitted style as well as some other strikers would despite his ability. Will not go down as a bad signing if we break even then quite the opposite. Just good not incredible. Course we could get very good money for him but we'll see if it happens first.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Yep, and CMS to Norwich, and Buckley to Southampton, and Dunk to Blackburn, and Bridcutt to Everton, Swansea or Villa and Vicente to Perth Glory. The world is going to end tomorrow too.

El-Abd to Boro. You heard it here...well, second, actually.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
CMS not on the team sheet today. I spoke to a former player who's here at the ground and he said CMS is going to put pen to paper today.

That is all. Btw just passing on what he said.

Good move for MCSmudger,hope he fits in there he seems a very nice bloke and he works hard

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Good move for MCSmudger,hope he fits in there he seems a very nice bloke and he works hard

Yep defo this, needs to play in a 4-4-2. A bit gutted though, would loved to have seen him & Ulloa have a go together but our Gus likes the 1 target man :)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
My wife was talking to a 1901er tonight who said a former player told him the same, don't know if that is the same former player, or even the thread starter

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If he is off to the prem then good luck to him frankly. Thanks for the smiles and the re tweets.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
CMS not on the team sheet today. I spoke to a former player who's here at the ground and he said CMS is going to put pen to paper today.

That is all. Btw just passing on what he said.

Complete bollocks as CMS was sitting behind the bench.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here