Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

cms song- just cant get enough (please dont merge)

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
someone suggested this song on another thread and it and it go all positive views from the viewers who noticed it , i think it deserves a thread of is own .

when i see mackail smith, i go out of my head
i just cant get enough i just cant get enough
all the goals you score for me you put the game to bed
we signed you up and we fell in love and
i just cant seem to get enough of ..
der der der....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgiQMxoxWbw
sounds electric
do you think it will catch on , anyone willing to get it started and do you like it . personally i think its a gem , discuss ..

p.s The other thread is for posting suggestions of new songs we could possibly sing and if you have a song post it on the merged song thread.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
someone suggested this song on another thread and it and it go all positive views from the viewers who noticed it , i think it deserves a thread of is own .

when i see mackail smith, i go out of my head
all the goals you score for me you put the game to bed
der der der....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgiQMxoxWbw
sounds electric
do you think it will catch on , anyone willing to get it started and do you like it . personally i think its a gem , discuss ..

p.s The other thread is for posting suggestions of new songs we could possibly sing and if you have a song post it on the merged song thread.

Its the paupers song from the East end of Glasgow. Leave them to it !! They even sing a song which involves turning your back to the match. Best way to follow their team really

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
The Terminator, I'm sure you're a nice guy but you start threads like this all the time. You spot a song that somebody else has posted, and then start a thread about it and then try and claim that it's because of you when it catches on.

1. These threads are not needed.
  2. If the song is worth singing, it will catch on
  3. It clutters up the board with lots of shit "chant" threads.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
The Terminator, I'm sure you're a nice guy but you start threads like this all the time. You spot a song that somebody else has posted, and then start a thread about it and then try and claim that it's because of you when it catches on.

1. These threads are not needed.
  2. If the song is worth singing, it will catch on
  3. It clutters up the board with lots of shit "chant" threads.

sorry but i just think not enough people look into the 5th or 6th pages on a thread , and thanks for not hurling abuse like some nsc'ers

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
we signed you up and we fell in love

disappointed-bongo.jpg

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
sorry but i just think not enough people look into the 5th or 6th pages on a thread , and thanks for not hurling abuse like some nsc'ers

first - the lyrics to this tune are utter shiit

second - if we all created new threads for individual comments we liked, the forum would be full of even more shit

third - this is fact, not abuse.

edit: how about someone comes up with an original song idea for once. rather than just robbing some other teams.

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
What is the obsession with this song?

Absolute pony. Sounds good when Celtic sing it, in the same way it sounds good when West Ham sing Bubbles.

Next.

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
Awful chant. Surely if we were using that tune we'd replace "just can't get enough" with "craig mackail-smith"?

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Awful chant. Surely if we were using that tune we'd replace "just can't get enough" with "craig mackail-smith"?

Very optimistic if you think any chants like this will ever be a success at the AMEX. The best we can hope for is a 30 second chant of 'Seaaagulls, Seeeeeaaguullls'.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Putting any new song on here is the kiss of death. If you've got a song get with your mates and sing it at games. If it's shit and embarrassing nobody will join in, if it's good they will - job done :thumbsup:

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
When we score a goal, we all know who it is
its craig mackail-smith, its craig mackail-smith
all the things he’l do for us, makes me go out of my head
its craig mackail-smith, its craig mackail-smith
der der der....

???

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
who wants to sing or hear a shite song like that ?

apart from depeche mode fan club or clientele @revenge etc,

next.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here