Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS returns to training

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I cant wait for him to come back and score 10 goals in this half of the season. To go with the 10 he scored in the first half of last.

This fallacy that he scored 10 goals in half a season needs straightening out. CMS got injured on 4/3/13. We had played 34 league matches by this point, Bristol City being the 35th. Unless the football season is now 18 months long and consists of 70 league games I think we can safely say he DID NOT score 10 goals in half a season.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
This fallacy that he scored 10 goals in half a season needs straightening out. CMS got injured on 4/3/13. We had played 34 league matches by this point, Bristol City being the 35th. Unless the football season is now 18 months long and consists of 70 league games I think we can safely say he DID NOT score 10 goals in half a season.

He scored 11 Championship Goals last season in 29 appearances, some of which were as sub. (and 2 cup goals).

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
He scored 11 Championship Goals last season in 29 appearances, some of which were as sub. (and 2 cup goals).

Which, quite frankly, is lots better than most.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Lets not write him off yet....I am looking forward to the return! Get behind him

This. How any Brighton fan can be negative about his return is beyond me.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Which is still not good enough. The bloke cost £3m and cannot shoot. FFS people he is not the saviour that everyone thinks he is. Some people have a very short memory regarding CMS. The v guy just runs around a lot, there is little footballing ability there.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Great news. I do believe he come back a better player under Oscar Garcia.

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
People have short memories, that idiot who used to manage us played him solo up front and then got people on the flanks to throw all the crosses up in the air. Now we have the option of crossing to Ulloah who can knock them down for CMS to put away. Poyet didnt try many minutes of those two together. Just imagine a front three of a winger, CMS and Ulloah to start with the options of another winger, Hoskins and another striker to come on for the last 20 minutes? Defences will not cope with that pressure. Great that CMS is on the way back and I look forward to Hoskins as well. If they both can get fit, they are young and can still become total Albion legends.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Alright, he's never set the world alight for us. But he's still a first team squad member, and we need all the players we can get lately. I'm more than happy to give the guy a break- if it did suddenly fall into place for him and he manages to get fit, back in the squad & score a few goals then it would be fantastic for the club.

He clearly has SOME ability to find the net or he wouldn't have scored all those goals for Peterborough. We just need to work out how to unlock that. Murray scored, what was it, seven in his first season with Palace?

Feb 14, 2010
Both Barnes and CMS missed a hatful of chances. He admitted that himself in an interview. Would be happy to see CMS go as well to be honest. We need a goal scorer not someone who runs around.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here