Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS Penalty Video

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Shit pen if i'm honest. I hate ones that go straight down the middle. Not only that they are risky.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
shit pen? he smashed it down the middle sending the keeper the wrong way. might be a bit risky but if you can pull it off then fair play.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Shit pen if i'm honest. I hate ones that go straight down the middle. Not only that they are risky.

It didn't go along the ground. Look closely at where in the net it hits. Very rarely saved when hit up and in the middle.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Am I watching this wrong but I thought that it went to the keepers right side and the keeper went left rather than straight down the middle. I would have said it looked from the video to be nearer the post than the middle.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Am I watching this wrong but I thought that it went to the keepers right side and the keeper went left rather than straight down the middle. I would have said it looked from the video to be nearer the post than the middle.

erm...are people being ironic? tht hits the inside of the netting to the goalies right

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro

If anything, it looks to have gone in off the post!

Anyone notice the half-hearted "Seagull" hand salute thingy in the crowd?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here