Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS on the Football League Show just now ...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The whole format is two Bob. Even the music is turd and out of tune. Virgs was and is a club legend but he ain't no pundit because he's wooden and always looks like he's about to fall asleep. And that bloke he co presents with is clearly a Leeds lover, and let's us know it. The woman presenter is good and makes it easy on the eye when she's on screen but otherwise it's total wipe.

I turn over after our customary 5 second slot. Every time Leeds are featured Elland road looks half empty. Surely to God the programme makers can do better than that. Mind you...it's channel 5.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Can't believe CMS dropped down 2 leagues.
Surely there's a League One club or even lower Championship team that would have had him?

Errrr......no.

Lovely fella (although he feels he was not helped by Hughton's style of play?), but just not good enough for the Championship. Crap buy by Gus.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
His luck hasn't changed:-

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I'd personally have him back, we are down to three strikers and now play two up front so CMS would have his ideal opportunity to thrive

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I'd also happily have back Ulloa, Barnes or Bent so maybe I'm just one for the safe option

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here