Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS (merged)

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
brilliant news, and presume we got him for less than the other offers, which says a lot about Brighton right now.
also wonder why our bid was played down by Peterborough.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
WOOHOO!!!!!!!

That is brilliant. I'm off for a quick Ann Frank. No, you can't have pictures!!!

That is quite probably the most innapropriate rhyming slang I have EVER heard!

I mean, she was no looker...

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Does this mean people will finally stop all the nonsense about being happy with 21th place and survival next season? We are genuinely going to be pushing for the playoffs!

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Great signing. Well done Tony. Well done Gus.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Does this mean people will finally stop all the nonsense about being happy with 21th place and survival next season? We are genuinely going to be pushing for the playoffs!

I agree. I have been saying this all summer long. Last season was just the start.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Finally on SSN

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
brilliant news, and presume we got him for less than the other offers, which says a lot about Brighton right now.
also wonder why our bid was played down by Peterborough.

I had a feeling we were a dark horse after listening to Fry on Talksport on Saturday night. Do you think every club we talk to is asked to keep quiet? I see the fee is "undisclosed" as usual. I think we may be spending even more than people let on.

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Wow! Been looking at this thread all day and up until 12.30pm I really thought this was a load of bollocks! Well done Tony and Gus.

JBenno

Jun 29, 2011
Upper Beeding
This is my first ever post on NSC after being a Supporter 20 years, and a visitor perving on here for 5 years...!!!!

here goes....

YEESSSSSSSSSSSSS you bloody beauty Gustavo!!!!!

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Just got back from Abu Dhabi for the summer - now that is what I call a welcome home present!

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
This is my first ever post on NSC after being a Supporter 20 years, and a visitor perving on here for 5 years...!!!!

here goes....

YEESSSSSSSSSSSSS you bloody beauty Gustavo!!!!!

Nice feels good dont it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here