Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS (merged)

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
here we go

@BBCCambsSport understands Craig Mackail-Smith will complete a move from Peterborough to Brighton this afternoon. #theposh

boom ting :)

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
From Saturday's Argus

Asked if he had given up on Mackail-Smith last night he said: “Have Peterborough said they rejected our offer?

“But it’s not in my hands. It is in Leicester’s hands.”

Wonder what Leicester did to piss him off?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
P’boro Chairman tweet:

DMAC102 DMAC
Ok just had phone call, Craigs paperwork is being finalised and apparently at 1.30 there will be statement confirming he has left.

C'mon!!!!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
From Saturday's Argus

Asked if he had given up on Mackail-Smith last night he said: “Have Peterborough said they rejected our offer?

From previous posts it appears that CMS doesn't want to bench warm but be the main striker with guaranteed playing time.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
From Saturday's Argus

He probably talked with Sven. I have it on good authority that he is a complete C unt, with his head right up his own arse.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
So far I've failed to go and get some lunch, I can't tear myself away from the computer

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I knew this was a done deal, the moment I discovered that CMS was born in WATFORD.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Where are all the muggy Palace twats today, then?
When he signs for Leicester they'll be here. And let them have their fun, it will be f***ing funny.
They are all over the BBS saying that he is overrated and L1 is his level... and that we had to spend £3M to replace Murray...
Well that's a little embarrassing.
SSN do like to tease "we have the latest coming up on Craig......Bellamy's future"
I know - I then say 'Brighton' scroll across the bottom - apparently there's horse racing down here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here