Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS (merged)

rool

Jul 10, 2003
If this is infact true (and I just still can't believe it) please let it be announced today, don't think I could stand a whole night of not knowing :(

I know I'm a big boy now and should be able to park this and get on with my work BUT, between this and the Lua Lua episode, I've hardly done any work in the last two weeks.

larus

Over time, you begin to realise who on HERE is a trusted source (either direct or indirect) and who isn't.

For my money, this is now starting to look very good. If Bozza says he's signing, then he's signing.

Pleeease, no last-ditch hiccups this time.

Not that I'm having a pop at Bozza, but he did say the same about KLL though. Just goes to show that things can change. I beleive that it is very likely to happen, but last week the word was that he was off to Leicester.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
North Stand Chat tweet says KLL deal looking like it is dead, but this is happening - does Bozza write those tweets? How do we know the KLL deal is now parked?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Not that I'm having a pop at Bozza, but he did say the same about KLL though. Just goes to show that things can change. I beleive that it is very likely to happen, but last week the word was that he was off to Leicester.

All correct. If I'd spoken completely correctly at the time of KLL I'd have said how we'd agreed a deal with Newcastle and agreed personal terms. Medical to come, but when do medicals hit problems nowadays? :blush:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
All correct. If I'd spoken completely correctly at the time of KLL I'd have said how we'd agreed a deal with Newcastle and agreed personal terms. Medical to come, but when do medicals hit problems nowadays? :blush:

Is the deal dead per se or do you think a loan might still happen?

rool

Jul 10, 2003
To be honest, I'd rather have LuaLua over CMS. And I'd LOVE CMS.

Fingers crossed.

I'd like both ha ha, maybe that's greedy, but if I had to choose between one or the other I'd take the striker right now.

Ringmer bha

Dec 3, 2009
Am I the only person on here who doesn't have a trusted source in the club. Or maybe I should just join in too.

Mmmm, just heard from someone at the club that he'll be announced today. Blah blah blah

I have a trusted source at the club. In fact, two. Neither are saying anything. Lock down it would seem, so suprising there is so much leaking out.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
It sounded like the LuaLua situation was depending on AP's return to the club last week, so our end we still seem up for it. Today is the first day back in training at NU so it might be about now that AP would sit down with KLL and talk about his future. Tbh, NU have no reason to work to a timetable for us.

I could see us landing CMS & KLL this week, not saying we will, but these two are currently "on the cards".

KLL & CMS would make us shit hot.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

Of course things CAN change right up to the moment they physically sign that contract. But I do believe the deal is about to be done barring some 11th hour event. A good source, a well informed piece of information on a signing can still be exactly that, even if the player never actually signs. If we want the contract signed before anyone with inside info tells us, then we might as well just wait until the offical announcement .... and just isn't the way fans work.

As of now, I do believe WE are in teh box seat to sign him. Amazing!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Is the deal dead per se or do you think a loan might still happen?

I think it's the loan that won't happen. After the medical concerns, we backed away from an immediate purchase, and Newcastle don't want to loan him. I guess the position may change once they select their squad and he's not in it.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
AndyNaylorArgus
Unconfirmed but info from my sources is LuaLua failed medical, hence Albion looking at loan. CMS prob QPR or West Ham bound.

This is unbearable!

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
AndyNaylorArgus Andy Naylor
Unconfirmed but info from my sources is LuaLua failed medical, hence Albion looking at loan. CMS prob QPR or West Ham bound.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here