Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS (merged)

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
True! Still we are battle hardened us Seagulls supporters!

IF we beat Leicester and West Ham to his signature it will be some statement of intent, but we shall see. :D

Which is what makes me doubt it for a players perspective...west ham, leicster or Brighton, hm?

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
Can this be true?

PLEASE make this be true!

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I want to sleep until 12.59pm and awake to this potentially rather wonderful news.

This. I have had many long sleeps in recent weeks thinking I would awake to the news of LuaLua signing. Hopefully CMS will be true.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
i will be amazed if this happens, if it does amazing, but i just cant see why he would come here, when QPR, West Ham and Leicester want him, 1 is already a prem club and the other 2 have great chances to be the following season.

That said i would love him here

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Is this THE 'city changing player' Poyet has been on about?

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
I was hoping we might sign him :clap:

I thought he was the best opposition player that I saw against us, in the few matches that I saw last season at the Withdean. Defintely deserved his goal :amex:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
There's always been something 'in this' just how much, we put in a substantial bid, Poyet has denied claims that it wasn't as significant as Lieciesters bid. The rest is just rumours.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Hmmmmmmm

If I was a footballer who would I like to play for? Big Sam seems like a cock, Sven seemed to be liked by the players as England manager, not really heard a player diss Poyet.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I did think that Poyet's response to the Argus meant there may be more to come on this one, when asked if it was over he replied "has the Peterborough chairman said he has turned our bid down then" which of course the answer is no, he just said that he had accepted leicesters bid and that Brighton had made two strong offers, he never mentioned if we had gone back with a third.

Would love it to be true, but not holding my breath, however the talksport twitter account, thats Adrian Durham's personal account in the evening, being a posh fan, i would expect him to know if there is enough in the other guys PM's to prove it or not.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I suppose from his point of view he may not be first choice striker at West Ham or Leicester, he would be TOP MAN and first name on the teamsheet for us :)

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
If we wanted to sign him we'd be quite capable of matching WHU or LC bids. Whether we want to or not is another matter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here