Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS (merged)

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Leicester are still favourites (bottle on) to capture his signature according to SkyBet, so if you believe it's all cut and dried that he's going to WHU take the bottle against now!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
What a pity... ah well, next!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Foxes in Mackail-Smith bid | Norwich City News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

So he's turned down Norwich and QPR, and West Ham have had a bid rejected. I think we should try and match Leicester's bid.

Astounded that he turned down Norwich and QPR. I like him even more now, maybe he's just waiting on us to up our bid. Now where did I leave those straws?

If it comes down to which manager he'd rather play for, I can't imagine Sven being the winner especially as CMS has been on the end of arguably our best performance in decades.

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Still think he'll end up at West Ham.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Astounded that he turned down Norwich and QPR. I like him even more now, maybe he's just waiting on us to up our bid. Now where did I leave those straws?

If it comes down to which manager he'd rather play for, I can't imagine Sven being the winner especially as CMS has been on the end of arguably our best performance in decades.

So much for those of us that said there's no way he'd chose a Championship side over an EPL team! :laugh:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Some guy on twitter claiming to be ITK with CMS agents saying he will sign for us tonight or tomorrow.

Tweets between talksport and him about talking about it in PM's to substantiate claim.

Believe it when I see it on this one!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Some guy on twitter claiming to be ITK with CMS agents saying he will sign for us tonight or tomorrow.

Tweets between talksport and him about talking about it in PM's to substantiate claim.

Believe it when I see it on this one!

Who has claimed this on twitter?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Someone of Posh forums, could be same person as on twitter, claiming he'll sign here with press conference at 1pm tomorrow. Hahaha.

I have it on extremely good authority that he will be joining Brighton tomorrow with a 1pm press conference scheduled! Watch this space!

More waiting for press conferences that never come :D

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Someone of Posh forums, could be same person as on twitter, claiming he'll sign here with press conference at 1pm tomorrow. Hahaha.

More waiting for press conferences that never come :D

True! Still we are battle hardened us Seagulls supporters!

IF we beat Leicester and West Ham to his signature it will be some statement of intent, but we shall see. :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here