Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS (merged)

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
the chairman just said "DMAC102 DMAC
Guys, Its not up to me where any player goes, I accept right bid for our club, then players makes decision where he goes. Lets move on.."

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I think this is all a big marketing ploy by the club. Just think of the extra revenue from lettering on replica shirts.

I'm not having it.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
The chairman accepted a new bid last night, then said "its up to the player do do whats best for him". So I am assuming that the Talksport source is in contact with the player/agent, in which case he might find out before the Posh Chairman.

If the tweet is real I would expect him to say "unlikely, as we have not had/accepted an offer from Brighton", if there was no chance of it being true.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Hello! I don't know what's going on! I have nothing to add! Isn't it exciting!

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
If this happens I will wank all over my desk

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The Chairman accepted our bid last night, he would NOT be the first to find out if CMS agreed terms with us. The agent and player himself would be.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The chairman accepted a new bid last night, then said "its up to the player do do whats best for him". So I am assuming that the Talksport source is in contact with the player/agent, in which case he might find out before the Posh Chairman.

If the tweet is real I would expect him to say "unlikely, as we have not had/accepted an offer from Brighton", if there was no chance of it being true.

Beat me to it.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
DMAC102 DMAC
Ok just had phone call, Craigs paperwork is being finalised and apparently at 1.30 there will be statement confirming he has left.

YES!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here