Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS (merged)

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
he comes across as a very good bloke and took the time to respond to a question I asked him, he was very complimentary about brighton and said the club is run by good football people.

From twitter:
OnTheGlebe The Posh Podcast
Looks like @DMAC102 just admitted we accepted another bid for CMS. Guess the Brighton rumour could be true. Sake

Can't follow their chairmans tweets without being given permission so don't know what he actually said

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Damn it I just got a text and nearly had a heart attack. It wasn't from the club.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
My source: "Brighton aren't gonna be also-rans, they will be dark horses for this Championship, they're going for it." ad

I do hope his source has a good reason to know stuff.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Brighton were "more thorough and more urgent than all the others." CMS spoke to Allardyce, Sven and Warnock as well.

Brighton were "more thorough and more urgent than all the others." CMS spoke to Allardyce, Sven and Warnock as well. #craigmackailsmith ad

talkSPORTDrive talkSPORTDrive
Brighton were "more thorough and more urgent than all the others." CMS spoke to Allardyce, Sven and Warnock as well. #craigmackailsmith ad

Twitter: talkSPORTDrive talkSPORTDrive

There a bloody big echo in here, its like being in a cave

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
Ok i have heard that not only will we be signing CMS but KLL will also be joining today, i think its on loan with option to buy. I dont post rumours often, lets see

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
:rave:

Does sound exciting doesn't it!!

Heard wispers myself of this today.

Hope it all goes thru.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Ok i have heard that not only will we be signing CMS but KLL will also be joining today, i think its on loan with option to buy. I dont post rumours often, lets see

Rumours suggest Newcastle don't want to loan him...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here