Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS lined up for an exchange with McCormack?

harriri2000

Apr 7, 2011
Saw this on the Leeds website, there maybe other threads about this but I havent seen any?

But the bit where it says "A couple of clubs have asked about taking him, but I don't want to let him go unless there is a player exchange"
The article

One striker could be on the verge of leaving Elland Road while another could be set to stay on.
United manager Neil Warnock has confirmed that is in talks about a move away from the club, but last season's leading goalscorer Ross McCormack remains very much part of the plans despite speculation linking him with the exit door.
Ross scored twice in the 2-1 win at Torquay United on Friday and the boss was delighted with the Scot.
"We're trying to play him in that role, we like him there, and we got the ball quicker to him," said the boss.
"It's good to see him enjoying himself and that's what we wanted him to do.
"A couple of clubs have asked about taking him, but I don't want to let him go unless there is a player exchange. I'd rather keep him and Ross knows that.
"I think we have to play it by ear. If he starts enjoying himself which he seems to be, we'll have to see how it goes."
In contrast, Billy didn't feature during the club's tour of the south west last week. He missed the games against Tavistock and Bodmin as a precaution before leaving the squad ahead of the Torquay game for talks about a possible move.
"Billy's talked to a few clubs," said the boss. "There's a number after him, but it's got to be right for us."

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Also in today, news coming in that NASA have extensive plans to place human astronaut on the moon

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Saw this on the Leeds website, there maybe other threads about this but I havent seen any?

But the bit where it says "A couple of clubs have asked about taking him, but I don't want to let him go unless there is a player exchange"
The article

One striker could be on the verge of leaving Elland Road while another could be set to stay on.
United manager Neil Warnock has confirmed that is in talks about a move away from the club, but last season's leading goalscorer Ross McCormack remains very much part of the plans despite speculation linking him with the exit door.
Ross scored twice in the 2-1 win at Torquay United on Friday and the boss was delighted with the Scot.
"We're trying to play him in that role, we like him there, and we got the ball quicker to him," said the boss.
"It's good to see him enjoying himself and that's what we wanted him to do.
"A couple of clubs have asked about taking him, but I don't want to let him go unless there is a player exchange. I'd rather keep him and Ross knows that.
"I think we have to play it by ear. If he starts enjoying himself which he seems to be, we'll have to see how it goes."
In contrast, Billy didn't feature during the club's tour of the south west last week. He missed the games against Tavistock and Bodmin as a precaution before leaving the squad ahead of the Torquay game for talks about a possible move.
"Billy's talked to a few clubs," said the boss. "There's a number after him, but it's got to be right for us."

hav u got a brother called kiri?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I would trade for McCormack in a flash

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
And you'll never believe it, but some French bloke has just landed on Pevensey beach with a load of his mates. Says he wants to conquer "ze English".

Yeah, right.

oh ah stantona

Oct 19, 2008
Don't worry m8 there is another thread for McCormack...you tend find that if you haven't posted in excess of 1000 posts your are either dismissed as a newbie and are therefore not worth listening to or your accused of coming from Croydon and supporting Palace....at least you posted something football related not which cheerleader you fancy....or which shirt you will be buying with your pocket money......

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Don't worry m8 there is another thread for McCormack...you tend find that if you haven't posted in excess of 1000 posts your are either dismissed as a newbie and are therefore not worth listening to or your accused of coming from Croydon and supporting Palace....at least you posted something football related not which cheerleader you fancy....or which shirt you will be buying with your pocket money......
not really mate it's just a bit of fun & banter it's nothing malicious , it's the same if your at work and you start talking about a subject but never realised the rest of the crowd had already discussed it 5 mins ago you would get slaughtered

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
But from my memory of yesterday I saw a suspicious looking chap on the grassy knowle

Let's just hope security around this Oswald guy is tight - we wouldn't want anything to happen to him before we get some answers ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here