CMS, let's cut to the chase

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you drive CMS to Norwich?

• My car is his car - I'd even let him choose the radio station.

Votes: 67 42.4%
  • No, he should stay in Brighton.

Votes: 91 57.6%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If he needed a lift to Norwich, would you drive him there and tell him not to bother about the petrol money?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Blimey chief, give us a break.
We've been kicking that carcass around for nearly 30 hours, we need some rest.

Next you'll be leaning us all against a wall, on our finger tips, blast out white noise.

Lawson

Feb 25, 2012
lets put it this way if Chris Hughton wants him at norwich, a solid premiership side, theres not a chance in hell i would give them a player good enough to be in that team. Smith is a great hardworking player and we would sorely miss him if he left.

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
I'd quite happily drive him there in his R8, then expect him to give it to me as his wages will no doubt be a lot higher. Failing this, I would take a Babyliss trimmer with a no.1 on the end to his shitty hair..... and then maybe slash his Achilles.

Dec 29, 2011
Blimey chief, give us a break.
We've been kicking that carcass around for nearly 30 hours, we need some rest.

Next you'll be leaning us all against a wall, on our finger tips, blast out white noise.

:lolol: I was surprised at this thread too. Bozza usually creates a 'binfest-imminent' thread in quiet times to increase traffic, surely that's not needed right now.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Ah another wonderful thread for people to scapegoat CMS. Good one :thumbsup::thumbsup:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Knowing Cms he'd probably run all the way to Norwich without stopping like Forest gump , completely miss the junction exit for the stadium and carry on running
RUN MACCA RUN !!!!!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
he's not the right player for how we play. he should be, but Gus isnt getting the team to put the ball forward fast enough and he isnt a target man or physical enough to provide another option.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I'd quite happily drive him there in his R8, then expect him to give it to me as his wages will no doubt be a lot higher. Failing this, I would take a Babyliss trimmer with a no.1 on the end to his shitty hair..... and then maybe slash his Achilles.

What a pleasant person you are.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

The tumbleweed rolls past followed by a very uncomfortable silence

People saying he doesnt suit our system are deluded. We play him upfront on his own, countless times with 20/30 yards between him and other players and expect him to hold the ball, turn, run shoot score... If he doesnt fit the system then there are not many players who can. The bloke has scored 9 goals this season in the most anti-attack team I have ever seen. The problem is Gus persisiting with this lacklustre game plan. My issue at the moment is not with CMS, Gus or any INDIVIDUAL. The WHOLE team needs to take a look at themselves as time after time we put in gutless performances, perfectly personified by our inability to come back from behind in about 60 odd games.

We play on the biggest pitch in the UNIVERSE and deploy 3 central midfielders at home. No striker would be able to feed off that croq of shit. Take Murray at Palace. I dotn think hed score that many goals in this side. Why? Because Palace play good, direct attacking football involving 2 wingers scaring the shit out of teams and putting them on a plate for Murray. Do we pose even half the attacking threat? No, we have wingers with pace who cant cross or who are drilled into "DEFEND" and Ashley Fritzl dozzing about on the other side. We just are not a good attacking side.

chrissyboy01

Sep 24, 2011

What a bizarre post.

D

Deleted member 18477

People saying he doesnt suit our system are deluded. We play him upfront on his own, countless times with 20/30 yards between him and other players and expect him to hold the ball, turn, run shoot score... If he doesnt fit the system then there are not many players who can. The bloke has scored 9 goals this season in the most anti-attack team I have ever seen. The problem is Gus persisiting with this lacklustre game plan. My issue at the moment is not with CMS, Gus or any INDIVIDUAL. The WHOLE team needs to take a look at themselves as time after time we put in gutless performances, perfectly personified by our inability to come back from behind in about 60 odd games.

We play on the biggest pitch in the UNIVERSE and deploy 3 central midfielders at home. No striker would be able to feed off that croq of shit. Take Murray at Palace. I dotn think hed score that many goals in this side. Why? Because Palace play good, direct attacking football involving 2 wingers scaring the shit out of teams and putting them on a plate for Murray. Do we pose even half the attacking threat? No, we have wingers with pace who cant cross or who are drilled into "DEFEND" and Ashley Fritzl dozzing about on the other side. We just are not a good attacking side.

This. I actually was saying i think our pitch is too big to my mate at the last game. Mainly because our midfield are too slow and never support the attacks. When watford attacked their CM's busted a serious gut to get forward time after time! Bennett use to do this for us in league 1 and our pitch was a lot smaller. The big pitch gives us space but we dont use it going forward... we just use it at the back to keep the ball even when we're losing!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports