CMS & Greer 'disagreement' [Merged]

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Was it CMS and Greer having fisticuffs at the end or another two?
Looked quite heated.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Apparently CMS had a go at the defence for not defending well near the end. Greer confronted him and gave him some back. CMS took a pop at him.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I saw it. Looked like Greer swung an arm at CMS. Nothing to worry about, their both jocks, so probably on the half time Buckfast.

Dec 29, 2011
Looked sloppy near the end. CMS had to track back to cover an out-of-position Mattock who just jogged back without a care in the world.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Apparently CMS had a go at the defence for not defending well near the end. Greer confronted him and gave him some back. CMS took a pop at him.

The best form of defence is attack,when Lua and Vicente went off we fell apart for the last 10 minutes Derby very nearly scored twice .Noone is a good player but not in the same class as Lua

Last edited:

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
I saw it. Looked like Greer swung an arm at CMS. Nothing to worry about, their both jocks, so probably on the half time Buckfast.
jock

yes well with that crazy scottish accent i can barely understand a word cms says - thank god we have greer to translate. CMS is as scottish as morris dancing.....

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Must admit we did look shakey last 5-10 mins, and CMS had to work hard to get back. But just passion that is all, CMS is probably disappointed with his attacking performance when he came on.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
:wink:
jock

yes well with that crazy scottish accent i can barely understand a word cms says - thank god we have greer to translate. CMS is as scottish as morris dancing.....

Listen, if I'm going to be a complete bigot and massively stereotype I'm not going to let a few facts get in the way. Okay? :wink:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Did look pretty heated didn't it?

As good as we were tonight, Derby did have quite a few chances and probably should have been on the scoresheet. Could have been about 5-2 quite easily.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Did look pretty heated didn't it?

As good as we were tonight, Derby did have quite a few chances and probably should have been on the scoresheet. Could have been about 5-2 quite easily.

That's essentially the story of the past three months. As good as it's been going forward we do still look average at the back. Talk about riding our luck!

chrisbha

Mar 21, 2012
punch

Was I imagining it or did Greer swing a punch at CMS about 10 mins before end the players seem to stop Greer getting to him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports