CMS enough is enough.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Some fans can rise above it and not let it worry them too much....

It is only when I read the old baloney about Murray showing class.

You never did answer my question..lol

Would I personally double my money to pay for Palace ? Does it need an answer ? Not a chance.

Would I if I were a mardy arse northerner ? Only if I didn't give a monkeys about the supporters at my former club.

Ward1971

Oct 24, 2012
Why are they more appropriate? Do you think that shows current form?

Okay - How about 1 in 5? Or 0 in 4?

At last a challenging and logical response ........

CMS was on fire before his hamstring injury ? Do we agree on that ?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
As you dislike him so much I've written a new song for you to get going on the terraces. Good luck getting it started! It can replace the current CMS chant.

"It's raining, it's pouring
these threads they are boring me to tears,
after all these years

No sunshine, no moonlight,
most posters on NSC write pants
you never stood a chance

We always dreamed we found the perfect striker
But he turned out to be like every other man
we've ever known, ever known

Raining (raining)
pouring (pouring)
there's nothing left for us here
and we won't waist another tear

If you've had enough,
don't put up with is stuff,
don't you do it
If you've had your fill,
get the check pay the bill,
you can do it

Tell him to just get out
Pack his raincoat, show him out
Just look him in the eyes and simply shout
Enough is enough
I can't go on, I can't go on now baby
Enough is enough is enough
CMS get out, walk out the door now baby
Enough is enough ia enough, I want him out (i want him out that door now baby)
Enough is enough, is enough, is enough, etc..."

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
You can always know people that don't know anything about football they start a forum slating a striker who's scored 9 goals in 17 . As you all clearly coach or run teams at such high standards what do you ask from your strikers as 1 in 2 is clearly not good enough

How come you are ignoring his overall stats with the Albion. Is it because they're poor so doesn't fit your argument?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Carefull you get called an idiot and moron for quoting those logical stats on here .

100% this

So you've found a friend who is equally deluded, how cute. How is it possible that you're clinging to the pathetic stats argument but you won't include last season's which show his truer form?

Feb 14, 2010
There is no argument to be had. Barnes and CMS have missed chance after chance after chance. There have been 26000 plus the press and the manager who have seen it first hand. Poyet has said so, the players have said so and the fans have said so. Those that deny it are trying to make water run up hill.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
There is no argument to be had. Barnes and CMS have missed chance after chance after chance. There have been 26000 plus the press and the manager who have seen it first hand. Poyet has said so, the players have said so and the fans have said so. Those that deny it are trying to make water run up hill.

Bingo.

we hate palace

Aug 4, 2012
north chailey
You probably need to read the whole thread mate, not just the last 2 posts....

It covers CMS since we bought him not just his last game...
I have read the thread but we are stuck with him, so surely the best thing to do is change the formation to bring out the best in him, because as this thread clearly shows playing him up top alone don't work, so if someone is to blame for the way cms plays, surely that's Gus as its the same every week

PsychoPaul

Banned
Nov 7, 2012
Why are you slating CMS so much? We'll have him (if you're giving him away too), he'll be handy to cover for Murray every now & again...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This, sadly, is the truth.

Personally, I'd keep Barnes as a squad player as I think he does a decent job defensively. On the other hand, if we got decent money for CMS enabling us to get a competent replacement in, I think we should let him go. I've mentioned Norwich because they have two strikers who would be no worse than CMS, in my opinion, and would be a lot cheaper thus freeing up space for a new marquee signing next season.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think Dobbie and CMS are quite similar players that operate in the same spaces.

You cannot be serious. One of them is an incredibly skilful, intelligent, intricate player, who while not the quickest of foot, is very quick of thought. The other is CMS.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I have read the thread but we are stuck with him, so surely the best thing to do is change the formation to bring out the best in him, because as this thread clearly shows playing him up top alone don't work, so if someone is to blame for the way cms plays, surely that's Gus as its the same every week

Which is better - changing EVERYTHING to suit one player, or changing one player to suit EVERYTHING?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Why are you slating CMS so much? We'll have him (if you're giving him away too), he'll be handy to cover for Murray every now & again...

We are not as a rule.... There is however a collection of imbeciles on this site who think Barnes is better..... They obviously have mental and eyesight issues..... Terminal in most cases.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports