Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS Asks For Celebration

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Same as Saturday. Celebrate by scoring another.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I was thinking of telling him to put a finger to his lips if he scored against Palace at Selhurst. Wouldn't do it but would be an all time legend if he did :clap2:

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
190.jpg

Truffles are mine mind.

I thought they got rid of those? But shotgun the Maltesers and the Snickers.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
He should run over to the bench and stick his arse in Poyet's face so Gus can kiss it. Because if he had been sold on Friday and then scored a goal like that for another club, we would all be a pittle bit pissed off lol.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
He should run over to the bench and stick his arse in Poyet's face so Gus can kiss it. Because if he had been sold on Friday and then scored a goal like that for another club, we would all be a pittle bit pissed off lol.

i'm thinking he's yur fav player now :)

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
The bundle isnt befit for your record signing ! But the goals were very well taken and to be expected for the money you paid . Can he , or will he , be able to carry this scoring run on ? time will tell .

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The bundle isnt befit for your record signing ! But the goals were very well taken and to be expected for the money you paid . Can he , or will he , be able to carry this scoring run on ? time will tell .

actually he said it was fun...so bundling is fine by CMS...as regards to carrying on scoring...who knows what the future will bring on anything...so bit of a naff statement

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Kuszczak was doing the Mobot whilst pointing to CMS as they players were being clapped off on Satuday.....

Does he have 3 arms or did CMS's second goal really excite him?

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
Gazza had a celebration he seemed to do only in the FA cup, unless he was only scoring in the FA cup.
He's run with one hand in the air, then raise the other arm, then finally slide on his knees to the touch line.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here