Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS and Will Buckley at my son's school. Jealous dad!

Uridium

May 30, 2011
Just found out that my son's school is one of the few to be in Brighton's Community scheme and that they'll be getting fortnightly visits from CMS and Will Buckley! :thumbsup: Easily my two favourite players, how jealous am I?

Brilliant of the club and the players to do things like this though

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The few? I thought all the players had designated schools that they have to visit.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I have no idea, I just know each player has designated schools that they work with, not sure if that would be on a fortnightly basis though so perhaps your kids' school is one of a particular group they focus on?

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
Just found out that my son's school is one of the few to be in Brighton's Community scheme and that they'll be getting fortnightly visits from CMS and Will Buckley! :thumbsup: Easily my two favourite players, how jealous am I?

Brilliant of the club and the players to do things like this though

you should have got the old grey shorts on and snuck in. :)

Uridium

May 30, 2011
Cheers Superbez. I reckon my kid's school struck gold there! And ArcticBlue, that's not a bad idea mate...

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Ooo.. we've got Barnes and Noone. Interesting pairing, wonder if my kids will understand what Noone says.

I see Westdean have got Greer, will all the mothers pay particular attention to their appearance on the days that he's coming in :)

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Deleted due to request by original poster (sam86)

My kids go to the Globe also, I know Glen Murray went a few times last year.The kids loved it.So thanks Superbez.

Last edited by a moderator:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here